What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

HATE HATE HATE the "tv" playing constantly at annoying as **** volume while I'm pumping gas. At least give me the option to shut the ****ing thing up. Mother****ers.

TV's at gas stations are a sign of the fall of our empire.

Speaking of annoying sounds, when people at my work watch tik tok, youtube, etc. with the volume loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Last edited:
Public faucets that are supposed to turn on automatically when sticking your hands underneath them.

The ****ing dumbest invention ever. Ridiculous. They work maybe 3 times out of 10. **** those things.
The other way to look at it is that they're supposed to save water for the owner of the public restroom, so actually 7 out of 10 times they work to save the maximum amount of water.

The other way to look at it is that they're supposed to save water for the owner of the public restroom, so actually 7 out of 10 times they work to save the maximum amount of water.

Yeah, because 7 out of 10 people just leave them running.

Pants or shorts with very shallow front pockets. **** falls out when I sit down.
Oooohhhh I hate that so much. The pants I wore today are like that. I love the pants other than the **** pockets.

Dammit!!!!! 100 million dollar Powerball draw, not only did i not win (I have budgeted that money to you know pay for Christmas and my own private island...) It has now jackpotted to 160 million so i will have to buy more tickets next week.

Hearing what sounds like the death throes of a fly somewhere in my office but not being able to find said fly to end its misery (and mine).

While i think killing yourself over a fly is a bit extreme, you know you do you. Speaking of, after a day of a bit of spring cleaning we now have a bunch of wasps in the house. (pretty sure they're wasps look too big to be bees.) Hate the bastards.