What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Yet another falling of the American political/health/education/immigration system.

It could just be our man Gameface, the old sailor that he is, he probably thinks he's on shore leave and is seeking out accommodation near dive bars with rampant street prostitution. I mean that's what I do on holiday and I've never served a day in uniform...

It could just be our man Gameface, the old sailor that he is, he probably thinks he's on shore leave and is seeking out accommodation near dive bars with rampant street prostitution. I mean that's what I do on holiday and I've never served a day in uniform...
Busted

Why is cell service in st George so terrible? Data is heavily delayed. We even have family here with pretty much all the major carriers, we have t mobile ourselves, and just loading a single page of jazz fanz takes forever. Good hell.

Why is cell service in st George so terrible? Data is heavily delayed. We even have family here with pretty much all the major carriers, we have t mobile ourselves, and just loading a single page of jazz fanz takes forever. Good hell.

Absence of vaccinated people improving mobile reception?

Well it seems the state of Utah has a percocet shortage. I am stuck in St George waiting for my mom to have surgery on her hip and pelvis and taking care of my dad in the meantime and my percocet has run dry. I am trying to get a prescription sent up here by my doctor, but every pharmacy in the area is completely out and reportedly has been for some time. No idea when they might get more. I might have to drive to Vegas to get the prescription filled. Of course this happened because I tried to get the prescription filled 5 days early to avoid this exact scenario, and of course was shot down as the horrifying drug addict I apparently am.

They worry about people using street drugs, which is where 99% of all fentanyl that kills people is acquired, but they won't work with us to get us the medication we need legally, so then for some people what options do they have? I have kratom to turn to at least, and I wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to go to get anything like percocet on the street, let alone fentanyl anyway, which I absolutely do not want.

So now I am stuck, sleeping away from my bed, in one that does not work for my neck issues, so the pain is growing, and I cannot get anything for relief. Then I tried to get hydrocodone, which some pharmacies have, which isn't as effective for me, but of course I am a dirty drug addict just drug shopping so that isn't allowed without a "transition period" which apparently is supposed to weed out us drug seekers since it is well known that if you deny a drug addict his drugs he will just stop doing them, and not go anywhere else to get them.

Our government is so ****ing bass ackward about all this, and they have no ****ing clue how to deal with these issues besides politicizing the everloving **** out of it until any policies they have don't do anything to address problems real people have, but sure do stick it to the dems or the repubs so they can pwn each other. Because of course the legislators have no problem getting their drugs, as theirs are provided by lobbyists for free anyway.

Time to completely wipe out the oligarchy and start new. Send them all to hell and let someone else step into the role.

Well it seems the state of Utah has a percocet shortage. I am stuck in St George waiting for my mom to have surgery on her hip and pelvis and taking care of my dad in the meantime and my percocet has run dry. I am trying to get a prescription sent up here by my doctor, but every pharmacy in the area is completely out and reportedly has been for some time. No idea when they might get more. I might have to drive to Vegas to get the prescription filled. Of course this happened because I tried to get the prescription filled 5 days early to avoid this exact scenario, and of course was shot down as the horrifying drug addict I apparently am.

They worry about people using street drugs, which is where 99% of all fentanyl that kills people is acquired, but they won't work with us to get us the medication we need legally, so then for some people what options do they have? I have kratom to turn to at least, and I wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to go to get anything like percocet on the street, let alone fentanyl anyway, which I absolutely do not want.

So now I am stuck, sleeping away from my bed, in one that does not work for my neck issues, so the pain is growing, and I cannot get anything for relief. Then I tried to get hydrocodone, which some pharmacies have, which isn't as effective for me, but of course I am a dirty drug addict just drug shopping so that isn't allowed without a "transition period" which apparently is supposed to weed out us drug seekers since it is well known that if you deny a drug addict his drugs he will just stop doing them, and not go anywhere else to get them.

Our government is so ****ing bass ackward about all this, and they have no ****ing clue how to deal with these issues besides politicizing the everloving **** out of it until any policies they have don't do anything to address problems real people have, but sure do stick it to the dems or the repubs so they can pwn each other. Because of course the legislators have no problem getting their drugs, as theirs are provided by lobbyists for free anyway.

Time to completely wipe out the oligarchy and start new. Send them all to hell and let someone else step into the role.
See if you can get your doc to write a script for dexamethasone. It isn't for long term use but in a pinch it will help immensely and it isn't a narcotic so doctors aren't worried about addicts.

See if you can get your doc to write a script for dexamethasone. It isn't for long term use but in a pinch it will help immensely and it isn't a narcotic so doctors aren't worried about addicts.
I've had that before, and it's not bad. I'll talk to them about it. Thanks.

Im holding...

Dude send me some percocet. You gotta be able to get your hands on some.

There's about 3 boxes full of different medications in my kitchen, opioids of every manner, my folks get all sorts of stuff prescribed for their pain management. It really is bloody horrible living in constant pain mate.

There's about 3 boxes full of different medications in my kitchen, opioids of every manner, my folks get all sorts of stuff prescribed for their pain management. It really is bloody horrible living in constant pain mate.
Amen

So i got into two pointless arguments tonight with people I don't know, having a go at me for **** i didn't do. All I wanted to do was tell them to **** off but this was complicated. One was a small woman, probably 21, I had a passing interaction with her, she confronted me and said she didn't like my tone, I told her to **** off and not talk to me again. Later another women who id not met said she didn't like me cause of something I obviously hadn't done. Standing in my local listening to this **** i could have gone on the offensive instead i went home.

I should be allowed to punch people right in the face if they are constantly checking their phone during a movie. With full impunity. Stupid assholes.