What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Asshats that buy a sports car or muscle car and refuse to go anything faster than 10 MPH below the speed limit. Do they not realize it only makes them look even douchier?

Lol. I have an '81 Corvette that has a very aggressive stance/tires that isn't as fast as it looks. I get people pulling up to me all the time, egging me on to roast my tires. Only problem is, even though it has a newer motor in it, most everything else is original. Needless to say, I'm not real keen on trashing my rear end or busting something else by trying to impress strangers. If I had everything matched up with new parts/equipment, then I'd probably revert back to the driving habits of my teen years, but until then, I think I'll continue to drive like an old man. I like driving cars a lot more than turning wrenches and dumping money into a black hole.:p

Lol. I have an '81 Corvette that has a very aggressive stance/tires that isn't as fast as it looks. I get people pulling up to me all the time, egging me on to roast my tires. Only problem is, even though it has a newer motor in it, most everything else is original. Needless to say, I'm not real keen on trashing my rear end or busting something else by trying to impress strangers. If I had everything matched up with new parts/equipment, then I'd probably revert back to the driving habits of my teen years, but until then, I think I'll continue to drive like an old man. I like driving cars a lot more than turning wrenches and dumping money into a black hole.:p

I came up on a guy in a brand new Charger yesterday on the freeway. He's in the middle lane doing no more than 10 below the speed limit. That's where road rage starts.

Asshats that buy a sports car or muscle car and refuse to go anything faster than 10 MPH below the speed limit. Do they not realize it only makes them look even douchier?

Not as bad as the ******** who buy a muscle car with a v-6 and pretend it's fast. I can't think of anything douchier than that other than putting a can of bees onto the exhaust of an early 90's Civic and refusing to shift up. That and the door post fire extinguisher on a car that does 0 to 60 in about 30 seconds.

LOL @ driving like an old man!

One of the funniest things we ever saw was about 15 years ago, when Cadillac Escalades were a new model and we were driving from Denver to go skiing and there was this white Escalade on the highway next to us, going about 10-15 miles below the speed limit with the little (very little) old man driving - - his hands held tight to the steering wheel right at 10:00 & 2:00 and his eyes barely cleared the top of the dashboard. It was a real incongruous sight - - and ever since, whenever we spot a white Escalade, we remember that little man in his big white luxury truck and start laughing.

Anyhow...

On to a pet peeve - those extra plush, thick, heavy, over-sized bath towels they have in hotels that are impossible for a normal sized person to use effectively.

By the time you manage to dry yourself, you've worked up such a sweat you almost need another shower.

Breaking something made of glass. I went to make a cup of coffee an hour or so ago and I knocked over my Chemex. FML.

Running out of percocet and no way to go visit my aunts house for another year. grrrr.

Having a good crap, a clean break, a clean wipe, only to then find yourself an hour later wiping a huge brown streak.

Having a good crap, a clean break, a clean wipe, only to then find yourself an hour later wiping a huge brown streak.

My wife didn't believe this really happened to men. I complained about it a lot on this move we just made, and she said she didn't think it was really that bad. So a couple weeks ago I told her I would show her. I took a shower, and showed her the clean TP. Then we went about our business cleaning the house and such for a couple hours. As we were ready to go out to go shopping I told her we needed to check on the experiment. Went in and the TP looking like I had stopped one in the middle.

And really I just don't get it. What the hell?

My wife didn't believe this really happened to men. I complained about it a lot on this move we just made, and she said she didn't think it was really that bad. So a couple weeks ago I told her I would show her. I took a shower, and showed her the clean TP. Then we went about our business cleaning the house and such for a couple hours. As we were ready to go out to go shopping I told her we needed to check on the experiment. Went in and the TP looking like I had stopped one in the middle.

And really I just don't get it. What the hell?

Its the butt crack hair sweating

The last two posts are of the fantastic variety. Either you guys are using substandard paper or you're doing it completely wrong.

Granted at times "afterburner itch" happens but that has more to do with haste than anything else.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

It's such a common occurrence around my house that even my kids know what a "re-wipe" is. The pisser is, I'm about the least hairy male I've ever met. I just leak, I guess.

Years of anal abuse will do that to you.

Oof. A loose sphincter is never a good thing.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Games on app store/google play that don't classify themselves as demos. I hate spending time on a game to find out i am not allowed to play the freaking game unless I buy it.

Oof. A loose sphincter is never a good thing.

A man of vast experience, I see.

When someone forces their way in front of you on the freeway and then doesn't get off for like 5 exits. Just wait until there's a gap dick butt.