What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

...Anyway, I’ve always peed a lot. I can remember in 3rd grade seeing my medical file and it said, “Frequent urination.” It is what it is. Not a biggie....

not meant to be offensive, but as a third grader you really could read that word and knew what it meant?

Guilt tipping apps on iPads at any of these new "hip" food establishments. Went to a cauldron ice cream yesterday, kind of a fun place if you get a chance. New, aimed at the millennial crowd to be sure, kinda hipsterish kind of place, where, like lots of new "hip" little restaurant chains they used an iPad for paying. They swing the thing around so you can sign with your fingertip but first you have to tap past the "tip-wall", where the screen is filled with tipping amounts, all the way up to *gasp* 50%. And the dude behind the register whistles nonchalantly making it obvious he's not watching which amount you pick. So I immediately go to click "no tip" and my wife bumps me "that will look bad" she says. I say "IDGAF". So she reaches over and hits 12%, the lowest option. I hate those things.

I hope they pass a law outlawing tipping and just start paying people a real wage.

Guilt tipping apps on iPads at any of these new "hip" food establishments. Went to a cauldron ice cream yesterday, kind of a fun place if you get a chance. New, aimed at the millennial crowd to be sure, kinda hipsterish kind of place, where, like lots of new "hip" little restaurant chains they used an iPad for paying. They swing the thing around so you can sign with your fingertip but first you have to tap past the "tip-wall", where the screen is filled with tipping amounts, all the way up to *gasp* 50%. And the dude behind the register whistles nonchalantly making it obvious he's not watching which amount you pick. So I immediately go to click "no tip" and my wife bumps me "that will look bad" she says. I say "IDGAF". So she reaches over and hits 12%, the lowest option. I hate those things.

I hope they pass a law outlawing tipping and just start paying people a real wage.
I hate those things too. They do that at cubbys

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t tip at those types of joints. It’s not like they’re servers and making $2/hr.
That being said, I use a Square reader to take cc payments. There’s an option to allow tips. I have that enabled, but it’s not a separate screen. It’s just part of the signature screen. Only once ever have I received a tip on it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I don’t tip at those types of joints. It’s not like they’re servers and making $2/hr.
That being said, I use a Square reader to take cc payments. There’s an option to allow tips. I have that enabled, but it’s not a separate screen. It’s just part of the signature screen. Only once ever have I received a tip on it.

I will give ya a tip.... Just the tip though.

Don't eat yellow snow

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

On the way home from work and im pretty sure i stink of some old wino's piss. Top aussie day

Well, you are old. You do drink a lot, although it does not seem like wine is your usual drink of choice. So based on this information I am guessing you peed your pants today.

Had a bug fly into my ear the other night. It was fluttering a couple of times a minute. It was probably 5-10 minutes before it found its way out.

Dragged my arse out of bed at 9am to buy tickets to a gig, they don't go on sale until 10am. Bastards

I never put my wallet in my back pocket anymore. I usually don’t have it in a pocket at all. I put it in the center console while I’m driving.

Me too.
When i drive. Center console.

Walking around. Front pocket or side pocket (on my thigh)

At home. Kitchen counter.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app