What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I don't call it a money clip, it's a front pocket wallet.
81Fh5jdQEeL._UX522_.jpg

Not really. Whatever your style is. Usually they’re in black or brown. You can probably get one to do the job for around $20-25 at a department store in some mall out there. Maybe they’re more now.

View attachment 7928

Here’s one at Macy’s. This one looks like it has three or four sleeves. In each sleeve, you can usually hold about 4-5 cards. Plus obviously cash in the clip part. My experience with the clips are that once you get past 5-6 bills, the thing won’t latch closed all that well so if you carry a lot of bills usually, maybe test it out first.

This is a small wallet with a clip attached.

this is what my husband uses, he actually has two, one for the bills and one for the cards. seems to work well...

paperclips.jpg

and as a follow-up to the night-light saga (in case anyone is curious): Finally on the second to the last day of our vacation, he decided it was pointless to have a night-light that only worked if the overhead light was turned on, so he unplugged it. I'd call that progress...

this is what my husband uses, he actually has two, one for the bills and one for the cards. seems to work well...

paperclips.jpg

and as a follow-up to the night-light saga (in case anyone is curious): Finally on the second to the last day of our vacation, he decided it was pointless to have a night-light that only worked if the overhead light was turned on, so he unplugged it. I'd call that progress...

How the hell does he get those in and out of his pockets? Or does he clip them in his man-bun? I might start using a chip clip if your answer is satisfactory.

Yeah, I had some physics students ask me about that yesterday. I gave basically the same answer as the AMA guy quoted in that article: "It's ambiguous. No physicist [or mathematician] would ever write an equation like that." You will never see a college physics or math textbook, nor any peer-reviewed articles, that use the ÷ sign. But the ambiguity isn't in the simplistic junior high school order-of-operations--that's easy enough to follow and give one answer. The ambiguity is in what the person writing the expression would have meant by the ÷ sign, which you would really have to judge from context.
So you're saying the answer is 1.

How the hell does he get those in and out of his pockets? Or does he clip them in his man-bun? I might start using a chip clip if your answer is satisfactory.

The metal things fold down so it's flat. And they come in a variety of sizes depending on how thick your stack of cash and/or cards is. Looks like the one in this photo is pretty much the "baby" size.

Wallet_BinderClip.jpg

Chip clip lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The metal things fold down so it's flat. And they come in a variety of sizes depending on how thick your stack of cash and/or cards is. Looks like the one in this photo is pretty much the "baby" size.

Wallet_BinderClip.jpg
Wait you were serious that he uses those? Lololol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app