What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I think those ****ers live everywhere and will survive the nuclear apocalypse. Does anyone know any trick how to repent them if you want to sit in the garden in the evening?
tenor.gif

I think those ****ers live everywhere and will survive the nuclear apocalypse. Does anyone know any trick how to repent them if you want to sit in the garden in the evening?

I believe lavender is known as the best plant but I’d bet a lot money I could ensconce myself in that **** and they’d still bite me.

We are getting more bugs in the house than I can ever remember. These little black ones that I don't recall ever seeing before are everywhere. Had one on the bed last night and slept poorly as I felt crawly all night.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have done 4 camping trips so far this year and 2 of them had a ton of mosquitoes. But I have found over the years that they don't mess with me for some reason. I don't ever use bug spray and they never bite me. They will be surrounding me but don't **** with me for some reason. I never wear lotion, chapstick, after shave, cologne, chew gum, etc. My theory is that they leave me alone because I'm unscented
They don't bite me either. Supposedly they are attracted to sweat and body odor. Maybe that's true as I don't sweat much at all.

We are getting more bugs in the house than I can ever remember. These little black ones that I don't recall ever seeing before are everywhere. Had one on the bed last night and slept poorly as I felt crawly all night.

Me too. I swear that because I didn’t get my first usual treatment of Tru Green in the early spring (re-hired them four weeks ago), the mushrooms are crazy in my yard, termites suddenly appeared for the first time since we’ve lived here (ten years), and bugs are fairly crazy in my house. IDK.

Me too. I swear that because I didn’t get my first usual treatment of Tru Green in the early spring (re-hired them four weeks ago), the mushrooms are crazy in my yard, termites suddenly appeared for the first time since we’ve lived here (ten years), and bugs are fairly crazy in my house. IDK.
It's 2020. More kinds of crazy.

When people spit their chew in the urinal. I dont even clean them and it pisses me off.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I know I've told this story before, but this is a perfect time to tell it again.

When I was stationed on the Nimitz (CVN 68) I was temporary duty to shipboard security for 6 months. You work with Navy cops, called MAs or Masters-At-Arms. So you're like their assistants or helpers or people they get to treat like **** or whatever, although most of them were cool. Regardless, that was their place and you were assigned temporary duty to them. So there was a lot of **** work they had us TAD (Temporary Active Duty) people do. One of those things was sort the garbage.

On ship all garbage has to be sorted into metal/glass, plastic, paper and dunnage. I'm not going to get into the hell that is standing in line for an hour to have the garbage inspected and usually turned away because it isn't properly sorted. The solution I used when I was work center supervisor was to have people sort their stuff as they threw it away. Stuff that was too jacked up to easily get accepted we hid until we got to port and could just toss it into a dumpster.

Well, security department didn't do things that way. They just threw everything into the same can and let the TAD people sort it. A lot of the people in security chewed. Then they'd spit into whatever plastic bottle or aluminum can was around and then throw that away. So when it came time to sort you'd run across stuff that had to go to plastic that was full of spit, same for the cans. A lot of the time it would catch you by surprise.

Anyway, long story short, I'm not a fan of chew.

I know I've told this story before, but this is a perfect time to tell it again.

When I was stationed on the Nimitz (CVN 68) I was temporary duty to shipboard security for 6 months. You work with Navy cops, called MAs or Masters-At-Arms. So you're like their assistants or helpers or people they get to treat like **** or whatever, although most of them were cool. Regardless, that was their place and you were assigned temporary duty to them. So there was a lot of **** work they had us TAD (Temporary Active Duty) people do. One of those things was sort the garbage.

On ship all garbage has to be sorted into metal/glass, plastic, paper and dunnage. I'm not going to get into the hell that is standing in line for an hour to have the garbage inspected and usually turned away because it isn't properly sorted. The solution I used when I was work center supervisor was to have people sort their stuff as they threw it away. Stuff that was too jacked up to easily get accepted we hid until we got to port and could just toss it into a dumpster.

Well, security department didn't do things that way. They just threw everything into the same can and let the TAD people sort it. A lot of the people in security chewed. Then they'd spit into whatever plastic bottle or aluminum can was around and then throw that away. So when it came time to sort you'd run across stuff that had to go to plastic that was full of spit, same for the cans. A lot of the time it would catch you by surprise.

Anyway, long story short, I'm not a fan of chew.

Shut up spit boy... You should see the way I torture the new blokes here... The kind of sustained abuse that you normally only find at major Hollywood studios.

When people spit their chew in the urinal. I dont even clean them and it pisses me off.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

i threw a bloke out of the pub once for drinking out of pints he'd strategically placed in the urinals. Almost one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen.

Great just got moved back into lock down, won't be able to see my bird for a month. ****ing great.

Great just got moved back into lock down, won't be able to see my bird for a month. ****ing great.
Too bad there isn't a heavily armed paramilitary militia made up of 300lb 40-somethings to storm local government offices to defend your liberty.

#shouldabeenanamerican

I'm a two Tums guy. The chalky ones suck so I get the Smoothies. They come in four flavors. I must have two of the same color. Spill the tablets out in my hand 'til I get two of the same color. Four come out. THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS.

And then I can't get just one out of the container. NOW I HAVE TO CHOOSE A COLOR.

Seriously at the point where I can't be ****ed going to work, its almost like being part of an abusive relationship. Just keep asking myself why am i putting myself through this every day?