Take-Out

FAILED STATE

For instance I made this Korean BBQ country style pork ribs the other day.

Grandma’s dishes?

FAILED STATE

I’ve got something uncomfortable to say:

Ive observed very clearly that not all subcultures in my community are taking the risk of infection with equal seriousness. This conclusion influences my willingness to get take-out.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Yeah I really feel like slowing down and starting to pick up hobbies. Really getting into legit coffee. Making my own pasta. Like that.

You can get a machine that clips on to your mix master (i have a kenwood.) Which will roll the dough out for you, its fiddly to start with but gets easier.

Gameface

1-20-21
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
This is going to be my main dish for my next two work nights.

It's a pretty basic vegetable beef soup. I don't usually use hamburger for this type of thing but coronavirus.

Gameface

1-20-21
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I eat homemade hummus on my first break at work. I have done that for more than three years now.

But I add some chile oil to it

Safetydan

I'm down to post some food. I'm somewhat of a home chef myself. Totally professional.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wes Mantooth

Yeah your food usually looks very good but I can’t stand vegetable soup or hummus. And the chili looks sort of meh. Don’t see a lot of peppers or onions or beans which I think are a must.

Gameface

1-20-21
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Yeah your food usually looks very good but I can’t stand vegetable soup or hummus. And the chili looks sort of meh. Don’t see a lot of peppers or onions or beans which I think are a must.
The Chili Oil is for putting on stuff, it's not chili con carne. It's made with about 100 thai chilis and three heads of garlic and then a cup of sichuan chili flakes and some soy sauce.

My hummus is better than hummus.

Gameface

1-20-21
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Thats ****ing disgusting.
lol, the food was cold when I took the pic (makes a significant difference) and I made it with stuff I needed to use or eventually throw away. I don't cook with hamburger much but this was when the stores were bare and I bought what I could, which was hamburger. It's in a homemade bone broth for what it's worth and however it looked it was pretty good for a meal.

Wes Mantooth

Btw **** you too. So many good pics. Look great. I’m hungry and not eating the rest of the day (had some potato salad around 2:30pm) as I’m trying to lose weight. Can shed 2-2.5 pounds a week just by eating less.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Btw **** you too. So many good pics. Look great. I’m hungry and not eating the rest of the day (had some potato salad around 2:30pm) as I’m trying to lose weight. Can shed 2-2.5 pounds a week just by eating less.
If eating potato salad is the path to weight loss, color me uninterested.