What's new

Take-Out

Yes. Home made ravioli is awesome, will impress the pants off most women too.

Yeah I really feel like slowing down and starting to pick up hobbies. Really getting into legit coffee. Making my own pasta. Like that.

For instance I made this Korean BBQ country style pork ribs the other day.

hA1y36X.jpg
Grandma’s dishes?

I’ve got something uncomfortable to say:

Ive observed very clearly that not all subcultures in my community are taking the risk of infection with equal seriousness. This conclusion influences my willingness to get take-out.

Yeah I really feel like slowing down and starting to pick up hobbies. Really getting into legit coffee. Making my own pasta. Like that.

You can get a machine that clips on to your mix master (i have a kenwood.) Which will roll the dough out for you, its fiddly to start with but gets easier.

This is going to be my main dish for my next two work nights.

xjmKoQn.jpg

It's a pretty basic vegetable beef soup. I don't usually use hamburger for this type of thing but coronavirus.

I eat homemade hummus on my first break at work. I have done that for more than three years now.

iTxTipq.jpg

But I add some chile oil to it

eRc9ODE.jpg

I'm down to post some food. I'm somewhat of a home chef myself. Totally professional.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah your food usually looks very good but I can’t stand vegetable soup or hummus. And the chili looks sort of meh. Don’t see a lot of peppers or onions or beans which I think are a must.

Yeah your food usually looks very good but I can’t stand vegetable soup or hummus. And the chili looks sort of meh. Don’t see a lot of peppers or onions or beans which I think are a must.
The Chili Oil is for putting on stuff, it's not chili con carne. It's made with about 100 thai chilis and three heads of garlic and then a cup of sichuan chili flakes and some soy sauce.

My hummus is better than hummus.

Thats ****ing disgusting.
lol, the food was cold when I took the pic (makes a significant difference) and I made it with stuff I needed to use or eventually throw away. I don't cook with hamburger much but this was when the stores were bare and I bought what I could, which was hamburger. It's in a homemade bone broth for what it's worth and however it looked it was pretty good for a meal.

Btw **** you too. So many good pics. Look great. I’m hungry and not eating the rest of the day (had some potato salad around 2:30pm) as I’m trying to lose weight. Can shed 2-2.5 pounds a week just by eating less.

Btw **** you too. So many good pics. Look great. I’m hungry and not eating the rest of the day (had some potato salad around 2:30pm) as I’m trying to lose weight. Can shed 2-2.5 pounds a week just by eating less.
If eating potato salad is the path to weight loss, color me uninterested.