Take-Out

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Sous Vide Salmon Kimchi and Eggs with hot sauce and pepper.

This is what I eat before work most days.

vTmJ3tv.jpg

I mix it all up like this...

BmXc0FG.jpg

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Are you sure it's because of what you are eating?

Hmmm maybe not. We spend most of our spare time giving each other **** or working out ways to give someone else ****. We recently acquired the phone number to the payphone outside the office. So we can call the drunks we just threw out and give them ****. Worse than school boys really.

FAILED STATE

I’ve got something uncomfortable to say:

Ive observed very clearly that not all subcultures in my community are taking the risk of infection with equal seriousness. This conclusion influences my willingness to get take-out.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Yeah I really feel like slowing down and starting to pick up hobbies. Really getting into legit coffee. Making my own pasta. Like that.

You can get a machine that clips on to your mix master (i have a kenwood.) Which will roll the dough out for you, its fiddly to start with but gets easier.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
This is going to be my main dish for my next two work nights.

xjmKoQn.jpg

It's a pretty basic vegetable beef soup. I don't usually use hamburger for this type of thing but coronavirus.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I eat homemade hummus on my first break at work. I have done that for more than three years now.

iTxTipq.jpg

But I add some chile oil to it

eRc9ODE.jpg

Safetydan

I'm down to post some food. I'm somewhat of a home chef myself. Totally professional.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk