What's new

Team USA scrimmage vs. Spain

0 AST for Don though.
Kemba did most of the playmaking while Donovan was on the floor. I do remember Kuz mishandling a pass from Donovan under the basket that could have been an easy bucket.

I wonder if Pop will give Fox a little more burn next go around, he didn't see the floor much tonight.

Last edited:
He such a great dude. It's a shame he's a functional jump shot away from being a truly great player as well.

This. ****ing this.

I wanted love rubio on the jazz and almost managed to. Then his shot would die and kill us all

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I have to admit, start of the game I felt we will be missing Rubio's playmaking and defense.
As the game went on and finally on that end of the game shot jolted me to reality on why the Jazz opted for Conley.

I have to admit, start of the game I felt we will be missing Rubio's playmaking and defense.
As the game went on and finally on that end of the game shot jolted me to reality on why the Jazz opted for Conley.

Seriously?

Fun game. I watched it during a flight. Mitchell played well - wasn't at all selfish.

Turner is fun to watch. He disrupted a lot of plays on defense.

USA needs to cut Plumlee.

I kept watching and thinking "C'mon Spida, you need to fight through those screens!" But then I remembered that this is a meaningless FIBA game and I don't want him injured. Carry on. . . Mitchell looks bigger and he has refined his three point form somewhat. He has been doing work in between his public appearances.

I kept watching and thinking "C'mon Spida, you need to fight through those screens!" But then I remembered that this is a meaningless FIBA game and I don't want him injured. Carry on. . . Mitchell looks bigger and he has refined his three point form somewhat. He has been doing work in between his public appearances.

He looked pretty good to me. He went over a screen when Ricky had the ball but that was the only real mistake I thought I saw.

He set a couple guys up but they didn’t finish. He was one of the few willing passers out there. The zone will give USA struggles at times if they aren’t making their threes.

Kuzma looks like garbage... his hair and his play.