What's new

Tell me more about how this isn’t happening?

So I want a drop of honesty from some of you, like just give a real answer.....Do you really think this isn’t in his mind? Or that it means nothing? Aside from the joke poking and trolling.

So I want a drop of honesty from some of you, like just give a real answer.....Do you really think this isn’t in his mind? Or that it means nothing? Aside from the joke poking and trolling.
Is that who you are?

Does Donovan Mitchell leave a contending team, that is well run and brilliantly coached to go to the New York Knicks? The New York Knicks? Possibly the worst team in all professional sports. No he doesn't

If the Knicks put together a contending team, I can see Mitchell leaving for it. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Hmmm not sure if serious...
That's actually true. Marcus Morris really did want to be a Knick. Just ask Pop and the Spurs. During free agency Morris gave one of those letters of intent that he would sign with the Spurs for $20 million. Spurs actually made moves (a trade) to then make room for Morris and then Morris chose to go to the Knicks...for just 15 mill. He would rather play here for less than for the Spurs. Go figure.

Made for a rather weird after-game meeting. Supposedly Pop forgave him.

popovich.morris.jpg

It is actually understandable why Morris chose Knicks. Morris only was going to sign a one year deal for either team. Well, here in NY he can shine (he is) and up his contract for next season.

Does Donovan Mitchell leave a contending team, that is well run and brilliantly coached to go to the New York Knicks? The New York Knicks? Possibly the worst team in all professional sports. No he doesn't

Oh, yes, he does.

Save your post. You will see how wrong you are.

We all know here in NY that Donovan Mitchell is coming here. Just like those in Los Angeles knew LeBron was going there, we know Mitchell is coming here. His ties to New York are far too strong.

That's actually true. Marcus Morris really did want to be a Knick. Just ask Pop and the Spurs. During free agency Morris gave one of those letters of intent that he would sign with the Spurs for $20 million. Spurs actually made moves (a trade) to then make room for Morris and then Morris chose to go to the Knicks...for just 15 mill. He would rather play here for less than for the Spurs. Go figure.

Made for a rather weird after-game meeting. Supposedly Pop forgave him.

popovich.morris.jpg

It is actually understandable why Morris chose Knicks. Morris only was going to sign a one year deal for either team. Well, here in NY he can shine (he is) and up his contract for next season.
His plan is working pretty well. Rather than get $20M over two years, he gets $15 for one year, gets to be "the guy" on the Knicks, and earn himself more than $10M next year on a longer-term deal. Hopefully he gets traded to Utah before that.

Nobody wants to be a Knick, even the 15 dudes on their roster don't want to be Knicks.

This is soooo true.

Oh, they want to be here when they first join. All smiles over being here. But then the reality sets in.

At the very end of every Knick game (and this has been going on for years) there is a camera shot that I wait for. It is the camera panning across the Knick bench and we get a look at all our guys as they have suffered through another 20 point loss. Heads are down, stunned looks of disbelief, embarrassment, despair...each guy shows a different variation of the same thing. That camera pan is my favorite part of watching Knick games. Some fans of teams like to see the high fives after their team wins, us Knick fans wait for that camera pan showing all our guys displaying "what the f**k is going on and what the f**k am I doing here" looks.

Point is, every guy on the Knick bench wants out after about eight games. I am not kidding. Porzingis is the perfect example. Foreign born player loving the NY experience, adored by Knick fans, All Star...and even he wanted out. I am telling you this, our 1st round pick RJ Barrett already knows he has to get out of here. Play well, pad his stats, and get the hell out as soon as he can.

Oh, yes, he does.

Save your post. You will see how wrong you are.

We all know here in NY that Donovan Mitchell is coming here. Just like those in Los Angeles knew LeBron was going there, we know Mitchell is coming here. His ties to New York are far too strong.
Okay now that you’re jumping in I’m not sure I’m right lol.....maybe he’s not.

Donovan wont be a jazz player his whole career, he likes the fame and unfortunately utah can get him so far.
For him to make more money and be recognised he has to be in New York, los Angeles, miami, Brooklyn

Donovan wont be a jazz player his whole career, he likes the fame and unfortunately utah can get him so far.
For him to make more money and be recognised he has to be in New York, los Angeles, miami, Brooklyn
Lol this world is so ****ed. Where $200-300 million and millions of fans isnt enough.