What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

I get that, but the examples he used were not about employers checking Facebook. They were about tax evasion and murder threats.

Yeah people often use the most sensational examples to get a point across(or because it's just the first thing that comes to mind). I personally don't use facebook for 2 reasons
1 I don't like the idea of all the data base ****. It creeps me out.(I even block their trackers on all websites)
2 I like to live in a drama free zone.

I never understood how an employer can check your faceboook page unless you have no security whatsoever on it.

There are a ton of ways to get through what Facebook calls "security" including simply using their own search but being savvy about what terms you search for. This is one reason I dropped FB altogether. I have a friend in cyber-security (specifically he works for the state of Utah in IT doing this sort of thing, as well as freelancing some), and he showed me after I set all my security in FB as tightly as it would let me how easy it was to uncover photos, posts, the "about" section of your account, etc. by searching, and then how deeply you can get with minimally invasive techniques, including posting on my FB page as me, not as a guest or whatever but actually within my account. FB is anything but secure.

So anyone know what happened to Udflyer? I thought he was a decent poster up until a few days ago when he went all weird on us.

So anyone know what happened to Udflyer? I thought he was a decent poster up until a few days ago when he went all weird on us.

He posted a few unpopular opinions, and 1 obviously trolling one, and the board had a highscool girl drama level melt down. After so many return jabs and insults he asked to have his account deactivated.

Its over - no deal for Gtime - RFA

NUFF SAID

Well I thought it was pretty OBVIOUS he was just trollin' ... standard practice after all the serious Hayward contract chatter.

You guys are taking things too seriously IMO...

Oh, and you of all people should know better UGLI!!!

Yes you.

Don't act dumb.

Yes yes, it's you.

Yeah I meant you.

In case you're wondering, yes it's YOU.

Y*O*U

U__U

UU

U

U

UU

U__U

Well I thought it was pretty OBVIOUS he was just trollin' ... standard practice after all the serious Hayward contract chatter.

You guys are taking things too seriously IMO...

Oh, and you of all people should know better UGLI!!!

Yes you.

Don't act dumb.

Yes yes, it's you.

Yeah I meant you.

In case you're wondering, yes it's YOU.

Y*O*U

U__U

UU

U

U

UU

U__U

^^^ deserves a neg.
Pretty annoying post right there

I dont get why people got offended by him and I don't get why he has chosen to bail.

People love drama and the ensuing **** storm it causes. Call it the Archie factor.

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

Last edited:
That's why I've deleted mine.

I thought I came up with smth kewl but it looked pretty retarded on any post I've sent. (no offense to any other sig owner)

It was ;

Yours sincerely, addictionary.

Now how cool is that?