What's new

Tell us who got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Trout aka E.J. Wells had previously asked for a self-ban (sorry guess that didn't make this thread), but now has asked to be reinstated.

Hantlers is out for a week for reporting about 15 or so benign posts. Only 10 of them were mine!

Hantlers for another week for not being able to figure out how to ignore people.

I just realized that for the past few suspensions I have forgotten to adjust users' reps according to this policy:

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?16160-New-policy-suspensions-cause-loss-of-rep
Each 1 week suspension = all of your rep pts get reduced by 25%
Each 2 week suspension = all of your (remaining) rep pts get reduced by 50%
"Permanent" suspension = all of your rep pts get taken away, so that if/when Jason allows you back in 6 months, you are starting with 0 rep pts again.

This will also indirectly affect your rep power, since rep points are the dominant factor in how much rep power you have.

Accordingly I have made these adjustments:

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size] - rep reduced by 25% (post 147 of this thread)
[size/HUGE] fixed [/size] - rep reduced by another 25% (post 151)
Hantlers - rep reduced by 25% (post 156)
Hantlers - rep reduced by another 25% (post 157)

HH.

#TheDeparture

To give a little more details. The terms of HH's parole from banishment were that, in light of his extensive history, he was going to be kept on a short leash. Specifically if he accrued two additional infractions he was gone again. Of course, being HH and doing his activity streamin' he picked those up in less than one month. As a result we're keeping true to our word and unleashing the banhammer.

#TheDeparture

Status
Not open for further replies.