What's new

Thank You Spida Mitchell!!!

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
I had already seen it.

I love Don… but the passive aggressive “thank you” is the kinda stuff that made this thing go sour. Is he pissed at Jazz management for getting him to a winner and not his preferred destination? Like we gave them every opportunity not to eff up and they clearly wanted to eff up. Ain’t our fault.

Sorry Donovan, do you expect us to take a worse package when Leon Rose and CAA didn’t think you were worth Grimes and a top-5 protection on a pick?

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Sorry Donovan, do you expect us to take a worse package when Leon Rose and CAA didn’t think you were worth Grimes and a top-5 protection on a pick?
He should fire CAA. I think basketball-wise Cleveland is awesome for him... Money-wise he would have made so much being there... for what? Grimes and semi-meaningless protections. Whoops

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
He should fire CAA. I think basketball-wise Cleveland is awesome for him... Money-wise he would have made so much being there... for what? Grimes and semi-meaningless protections. Whoops

I guarantee he was feeling a extremely let down by the deal. He is most definitely opting out of the last year in his contract. It would take a miracle to get him to re-sign there… and then guess what? We get total control of their drafts for the rest of the decade after he leaves.

Release the Kraken

I regret all the bad juju the last two seasons. I’ll always remember Donovan as that kid with the million dollar smile that exuded warmth and charisma to fans and teammates. How many fringe players did he take under his wing and give encouragement to? And this in his first season:

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I guarantee he was feeling a extremely let down by the deal. He is most definitely opting out of the last year in his contract. It would take a miracle to get him to re-sign there… and then guess what? We get total control of their drafts for the rest of the decade after he leaves.
Wonder if they take it all the way to the end or trade him with a year left.

Pretty funny if after NY passes on Donovan twice... once because of Franky Smokes and once because of Quentin Grimes... if he spurns them and signs with Miami in FA.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Wonder if they take it all the way to the end or trade him with a year left.

Pretty funny if after NY passes on Donovan twice... once because of Franky Smokes and once because of Quentin Grimes... if he spurns them and signs with Miami in FA.

****ing Quentin Grimes lmao. Knicks gonna Knick.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I had already seen it.

I love Don… but the passive aggressive “thank you” is the kinda stuff that made this thing go sour. Is he pissed at Jazz management for getting him to a winner and not his preferred destination? Like we gave them every opportunity not to eff up and they clearly wanted to eff up. Ain’t our fault.

Some people on twitter said he unfollowed the Jazz on Instagram almost immediately after the trade was announced Thursday. Just so petty.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Some people on twitter said he unfollowed the Jazz on Instagram almost immediately after the trade was announced Thursday. Just so petty.
I'm sure there will be some swipes next year... directly or in his passive aggressive way. It sucks but I am still a fan and wish him well.