What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

last day to repent ladies
Let's go! It's does feel good to have real sports back. I realize that it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. With no Bogey, Conley definitely needs to stand up. However, the real X-factor, I believe, is going to be Clarkson.

I'll repent when I have a reason to.

That being said, I'm encouraged by his scrimmage play and there is a reason so many people were excited to have him initially.
This. He needs to step up. If he does then we'll be tough to beat. But it's still a bad fit all the way around and needs to be remedied long term.

This. He needs to step up. If he does then we'll be tough to beat. But it's still a bad fit all the way around and needs to be remedied long term.
If he can show out, even if the Jazz have an underwhelming finish, then cool. At least maybe then he'll be movable?

In the meantime, I am encouraged with what we've been seeing recently.

I want to hope that Conley plays so well that Zanik/DL is able to parlay his *** next season.............

.....but then I remember to look at the sticky note I put on the refrigerator for just this kind of moment. It says: we don’t parlay ****.

So, I was high on Grayson Allen, was pissed we traded him for Conley. Thought I’d make everyone aware he played 26 min off the bench, most on the team and scored 15 points. We could’ve had last years pick and next years pick as well as Crowder. Trade looks worse and worse every day.

So, I was high on Grayson Allen, was pissed we traded him for Conley. Thought I’d make everyone aware he played 26 min off the bench, most on the team and scored 15 points. We could’ve had last years pick and next years pick as well as Crowder. Trade looks worse and worse every day.
Sad thing is I was apposed to this trade from the start. If me, an idiot can see this, why couldn’t the jazz? Pisses me off

My problem with Conley is that I can't see him taking a huge pay cut to be able to remain on the team next year.. At the moment I feel like we are obligated to start him ..like we were with Rubio. My question is what will we be doing when we can't afford Mike next year and should we be be giving more minutes to someone else to prepare for that.