What's new

The 2011 NBA Draft Lottery Thread, May 17th, 8:30 EST

AlaskanAssassin

If we get a top 3 pick, everyone has me to thank for starting this lucky thread. If we drop back, than I have ruined the next 10 years of this franchise.

WE ARE DUE SOME GOOD LUCK! MAKE IT HAPPEN STERN!

Here are some great lottery and draft photos. Plus some of the draft options we have.

85946_nba_draft_lottery.jpg

Gordon+Hayward+2010+NBA+Draft+4DoB4OLhI_Cl.jpg

dirk1.jpg

durantandoden.jpg

Derrick+Favors+2010+NBA+Draft+oJjQhBbVyiYl.jpg

kyrie-irving.jpg

enes-kanter.jpg

020311-CBK-Arizona-Derrick-Williams-JW_20110203235608700_660_320.JPG

Justys

So who would you take at Number 3? Kanter? Knight? Vesley? Lenoard? And I hope Utah gets the Number 1 pick with the 12th pick and gets Irving and then uses the 6-7 pick on Leonard

Chad Feldheimer

Trade up (assuming #6) and get Derrick Williams. I think he is the only player in this draft who has All-Star to Superstar potential. Everyone on the table to trade except Hayward & Favors. Make a trio of Favors Williams and Hayward.

dipship31

So it is KOC representing us and he just represents both seats? I can't remember how this has worked in the past, but aren't there usually (12) seats? Or do they eliminate seats if needed like this year with us and the Cavs?

mellow

Does anyone know when they actually run the random number generator? They must do it before the big TV show so they have time to get the envelopes stuffed in the right order. Does anyone get to observe the number generator so that there is no funny business?