What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The annual “how are you watching the games this year” thread

Jazzman12

This thread serves as a yearly reminder as to why I still pay for TV.

I completely understand that there’s Jazz fans living outside the country and streamers that either can’t pay for a cable/satellite or choose not to so they have to get creative when it comes to watching Jazz games but I’m the perfect combination of somebody who’s not super tech savvy and loves the comfort of knowing each and every Jazz and Ute game is just a click away.

I’m also really surprised Ryan Smith didn’t use his first full offseason to make his Jazz more accessible via streaming but maybe there’s current contracts he’s waiting to expire.

jope

I live in Portland and I need replay on demand so I guess league pass it is for me. Bummer cuz I had like 30 referrals on hehe. Had like 5 years free built up

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
So I’m seeing Directv has a streaming option with no contract for $85/mo. They claim “the most local sports.” I’ll have to look at this tomorrow. Sounds new. It may be a winner. I definitely don’t want a contract.

SoberasHotRod

I'm leaning towards the 1 team NBA league pass. It's $120 for the season. Living outside of Utah, I think it should work ok.

NAOS

I'm leaning towards the 1 team NBA league pass. It's $120 for the season. Living outside of Utah, I think it should work ok.
This is what I did before hehe. But I live in LA, so there are tons of blackout games. And the product itself (the website/digital product) sucks.

rip hehe.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I've still used first row sports with success. The ads and blind links suck but in the end I still get the game.

NAOS

I've still used first row sports with success. The ads and blind links suck but in the end I still get the game.
I need to be able to watch after the game airs, unfortunately. But I used first row a few years ago. Was mostly fine

Hearsky

How will I be watching? Same way I always do… with @Hearsky’s mom on my lap.
That’s where you and I are different. I watch games with your mom’s face pushed into the coach, *** up, ball gag tightly fitted, slappen happy and yelling “Buckle up. I’m gonna Jacknife you with a patented 50$ dollar donation money ball by Mountain Mike!”