What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The annual “how are you watching the games this year” thread

TheGoldStandard

Really? How do you access that?
Three vertical dots to left of CC. Boler is bad enough, but now the new girl is annoying and doing too much analysis.

The secondary audio felt like I was in the arena. Could hear players a bit on the court and the PA announcer.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Three vertical dots to left of CC. Boler is bad enough, but now the new girl is annoying and doing too much analysis.

The secondary audio felt like I was in the arena. Could hear players a bit on the court and the PA announcer.
I’m confused. You’re getting the Jazz games on YouTubeTV?

cooldude32

Does that only work for league pass?

TheGoldStandard

Does that only work for league pass?
It has the secondary option on other networks, but turning on a few games other team games on my YTTV DVR, the secondary video is the same as primary. Utah appears to broadcast the secondary audio with no commentary and only court noises, I hope that continues. It was truly enjoyable.

I'll confirm whether it still allows it for the game tomorrow.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Was watching on my TV now switched to my phone. I like that I can float the feed in a smaller box on the phone while I navigate underneath it.
That's what I do when the game is on while I'm driving home from work!

Ujfanatic

Does the VPN and LP option still work? It wasn't working for me last season so I went with HeHe instead.
LP did seem to crack down on the VPNs to begin last season. I panicked and ended up getting the India LP for $42 for the year and used a VPN with that. There is a good Reddit feed with instructions on this if needed.

As the season progressed the US LP began working again with the VPN. I’m not sure if that was LP loosening its monitoring or the VPNs figuring out how to better disguise themselves. I ended up giving my brother the India LP login and I used the US acct. I am out of the market area for Utah, but am frustratingly blacked out for Portland, Golden State, and Sacramento games so end up still needing the VPN often.