What's new

The annual “how are you watching the games this year” thread

I signed up for the DirecTV stream today. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Please let me know if you figure it out. Both AT&T sports stations are showing poker for me. The Jazz game is on NBAtv but am concerned it’s not on the AT&T Channels. Game on the 11th doesn’t show up as on either.

Please let me know if you figure it out. Both AT&T sports stations are showing poker for me. The Jazz game is on NBAtv but am concerned it’s not on the AT&T Channels. Game on the 11th doesn’t show up as on either.
Nevermind. Figured it out. It was the middle AT&T station that showed on the guide as “signed off”.

Bit the bullet and signed up for DirecTv stream today. Pretty painless setup. Jazz game wasn’t shown on the guide, but I took my chances and checked out the Att Sportsnet channel and there it was. Pregame. Looks like this is going to be my new way of watching the Jazz. Bye bye YoutubeTV.

Was watching on my TV now switched to my phone. I like that I can float the feed in a smaller box on the phone while I navigate underneath it.

Was watching on my TV now switched to my phone. I like that I can float the feed in a smaller box on the phone while I navigate underneath it.

That’s a nice feature.
I like that I can open the app on my phone/iPad and it will pickup whatever channel I’m watching on the TV.

Called Dish and cancelled my NBA League Pass which I’ve had for years. The gal I talked too was talking about UZZU TV. Does anybody have this or know anything about it? The only reason I’ve kept Dish all these years is to get the Jazz games. Would games be blacked out on Direct TV? I’m in Eastern MT if it matters. Still mad, and considering cancelling Dish completely.

Called Dish and cancelled my NBA League Pass which I’ve had for years. The gal I talked too was talking about UZZU TV. Does anybody have this or know anything about it? The only reason I’ve kept Dish all these years is to get the Jazz games. Would games be blacked out on Direct TV? I’m in Eastern MT if it matters. Still mad, and considering cancelling Dish completely.
Someone else posted here that got DirecTV stream from Montana and mentioned they doesn’t see the channel (they never followed up). When I logged in today I was concerned because I was getting Colorado stuff but there were a couple different ATTSN channels and I got the game (even though it said there was nothing on the channel). May be worth calling.

Bit the bullet and signed up for DirecTv stream today. Pretty painless setup. Jazz game wasn’t shown on the guide, but I took my chances and checked out the Att Sportsnet channel and there it was. Pregame. Looks like this is going to be my new way of watching the Jazz. Bye bye YoutubeTV.

This might be the way I go. But for now I am using the vpn/kodi Sports HD route. I don’t recommend doing that on a firestick. Not enough memory. Put pulling up vpn and kodi on a laptop and casting it to a tv works great.

****ing hehe. He just had to tell the world how awesome he was.

If I was in Utah DTV Stream would make sense. I have no blackouts and watch a lot of other teams games, so LP is worth it to me. Also Youtubetv is a much better value with unlimited dvr out of the gate, and seems to work better for sharing with other people.

You can split a youtube account with 3 people and then give the nbalp access to someone else then split some costs.

Does the VPN and LP option still work? It wasn't working for me last season so I went with HeHe instead.
I’m out of market these days (Portland) so I just did the single team. I did vpn and got kicked off halfway through the season a few years back. I didn’t want to hassle with the vpn stuff

Heads up for anyone doing DorecTV stream. This guy is a week late for me…

Really? How do you access that?
Three vertical dots to left of CC. Boler is bad enough, but now the new girl is annoying and doing too much analysis.

The secondary audio felt like I was in the arena. Could hear players a bit on the court and the PA announcer.

Three vertical dots to left of CC. Boler is bad enough, but now the new girl is annoying and doing too much analysis.

The secondary audio felt like I was in the arena. Could hear players a bit on the court and the PA announcer.
I’m confused. You’re getting the Jazz games on YouTubeTV?

Does that only work for league pass?