What's new

The Athletic: Jazz Unlikely to Move Royce for 1st Rounder due to Donny Boy

It would be idiotic to refuse a first for Royce. But I also have a hard time imagining that someone would actually offer that for him. Look at how cheap Wood and Grant were traded.

Bruh if anyone on the roster besides Don and Gobert would actually snag a first rounder, you have to do it. What weak sauce

Boo
****ing
Hoo

You babies. The front office wants to stay competitive. A late first likely won't be as good as Royce,and likely wouldn't help any time soon if he did become as good.

Stop crying

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Boo
****ing
Hoo

You babies. The front office wants to stay competitive. A late first likely won't be as good as Royce,and likely wouldn't help any time soon if he did become as good.

Stop crying

I would rather have a late first than royce

I would rather have a late first than royce
I would if that late first was being used in a deal to improve us. Like a Wood or Grant deal.

But the 1st speculation is just that. Nothing true to it.

And the amount of grown men throwing a tantrum in this thread is hilarious.

Need to make Don happy… so there are no excuses when the season begins and he plays like he did the last month of the season and into the playoffs. The backpedaling on this forum will be glorious to watch.

Boo
****ing
Hoo

Stop crying

You might be correct and I like Royce more than most on this site in terms of the role he plays. But that is a very different reason for hanging on to Royce than the reason stated - which is not a good reason.

Depends on where in the draft. Any starter is better than pick 29.
I mean I guess? I just see Bojan about to drop off a cliff and he's an expiring, and Conley is really close to being negative value. Cash them in while you can.

EDIT: Royce shouldn't have to start.