What's new

The Athletic: Jazz Unlikely to Move Royce for 1st Rounder due to Donny Boy

Can't tell if this cracks me up or makes me want to cry. Someone wrote that with a straight face lol.
I appreciate anything that might hype up a dude that shouldn't be here in the first place and should be the first guy traded away.

What first rounder though? Lotto pick? Then maybe. Late first rounder? Then hell no. Royce is worth way more than just a late first rounder. Even though Royce ain't no starter in this league, he's a solid rotation /high end bench guy. 70% of the guys selected in late first round never get to that level.

If Royce can get his knees back to good health it will make a difference. Tendonitis is no joke, and at the same time really hard to get past. I think it really affected his game last season along with the funk they were all in ( to include Snyder) after trader Danny was brought aboard.

Trade Conley. Trade Royce, cause **** Don. Maybe trade Bogey. Gotta get some picks or assets, some real leadership and balls on this team, all while freeing up some cap space.

What players on **** teams could maybe be had in a trade who could come in and add badly needed leadership?