What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

TheGoldStandard

Me too (not a democrat but was allowed to vote in the primary)
I wish the republican party would let me vote
I didn't like any of the candidates. Bernie was the only one that I felt was genuine, even though I think his leaning is a bit far, but I do agree with a lot of his positions, just in a more tempered way. Biden at least has a better heart than Trump.

I'm tired of voting for candidates, when a quick look at their records tell me they can't be trusted.

Avery

Just wanted to take this moment to instruct everyone once again that a Biden vs. Trump matchup in 2024 would pit an 82 year-old man vs. a 78 year-old one.

Average life expectancy is 77.3 now in the US as Covid knocked down that >1 year.

We can do better.

TheGoldStandard

Just wanted to take this moment to instruct everyone once again that a Biden vs. Trump matchup in 2024 would pit an 82 year-old man vs. a 78 year-old one.

Average life expectancy is 77.3 now in the US as Covid knocked down that >1 year.

We can do better.
Trump is working with the owner of Hobby Lobby to search down the Holy Grail, so he just might live forever. Evidently they already have half of the marker that shows where the grail is.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner

We can do better.
But, can we? This is the result of the inevitable devolution of our 2-party political system. I'm not sure we can do better.

gandalfe

I didn't vote for him in the primaries.
In fact he was almost dead last of the legitimate choices for me. (bloomberg was dead last)
I think he sucks. He is WAY too old. I think there should be an age limit of 65 years old to be able to run for president.
Are you actually me?

Avery

Well we know he smokes weed, apparently right before tweeting
Sounds like a great idea. We'll take out all the boats and outlaw them. I'm sure global trade will go off without a hitch. And you didn't want to take that cruise anyway.

Disqualified for being an idiot.

The Thriller

This should raise the questions, “why is he saying this? What’s to be gained? Which constituency is he targeting?”

I think we can learn a lot from Republican leaders and how they view their voters by asking those questions…

Reactions: Red