What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

This is cool

View: https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1671975724855468050?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Serious question, does Donald have a presidential center? Or library? What would they put in it, a playboy?

Seriously, I haven’t seen anything about a Trump library. Don’t all former presidents build a library somewhere?

I actually looked it up, Obama's library is the first one that is fully digital - it said 95% of the documents were digital originally, while the rest are being digitized (it was interrupted by COVID). He is also separately building the Barack Obama Presidential Center, basically a museum.

Trump's is still "under consideration."

I actually looked it up, Obama's library is the first one that is fully digital - it said 95% of the documents were digital originally, while the rest are being digitized (it was interrupted by COVID). He is also separately building the Barack Obama Presidential Center, basically a museum.

Trump's is still "under consideration."
Well if Trump can run his own university I'm sure he can make a measly library.

Still another front opened in the Republican “War against Reality”.

Another example of Repubs working to help ordinary Americans with their everyday lives. Aren’t we so grateful we gave them 2 years of power in the House to accomplish…

Well…

What have they accomplished?

Another example of Repubs working to help ordinary Americans with their everyday lives. Aren’t we so grateful we gave them 2 years of power in the House to accomplish…

Well…

What have they accomplished?
At least in my lifetime, I have never seen anything like Republican efforts to establish “alternate realities” as fact. Trump won the 2020 election. It’s wrong to hold to account a president who attempted to remain in power illegally, and to do so is unequal justice. Whatever exonerates Donald Trump is all that matters, and they will bend reality into every imaginable fictional narrative to do so. First time I’ve seen such an all out assault on reality by one of the major political parties. Propelled of course by the biggest liar of all. If Trump’s lies are all that matters, how can that possibly be a way forward?

Will future histories, chronicles of our day and age, be written from the perspective of fictional alternate realities? How could such a thing work? The truth will out eventually. No? I can’t imagine an America where all the history books describing the early 21st century are written from the point of view of MAGA. A house of lies built upon sand.

Oh I have no doubt he wants to keep all non-Christians away. Only the Christians are blinded enough to vote for him. So he can only win if he suppresses the non-christian vote. Not that he cares one whit about religion other than the fact that he thinks he is God.

Because you know if there is anything Christ stood for it was exclusion and destruction of anyone who refuses to adhere to his beliefs. Isn't the quote " let any of you who believe in me cast the first stone, and whoever casts the last one gets a free baptism so you don't have any more sins!" Yeah, pretty sure that's it, you know, just paraphrasing.

I voted for Biden last time around. With all the info coming out about his son and his dealing with China I have a hard time justifying it. I can't stand Trump, but I think Biden is so far in Chinas pocket it crazy. Why do we only have these two idiots running? Hell, I'd take LogGrad98 over these two and we've never met. Im pretty sure he's not in China or Russias pockets...

I voted for Biden last time around. With all the info coming out about his son and his dealing with China I have a hard time justifying it. I can't stand Trump, but I think Biden is so far in Chinas pocket it crazy. Why do we only have these two idiots running? Hell, I'd take LogGrad98 over these two and we've never met. Im pretty sure he's not in China or Russias pockets...
So you think Biden has been running his administration as though he's in China's pocket?

Shows what you know.

But thank you for your vote.

so the Trump kiddies got like a squillion dollars from the middle east to invest in ... what The Bidens apparently pimp out Hunter to obtain payments for .. what lol Your members of Congress and Senate vigorously engage in and protect their right to indulge in insider trading. Your political leaders are all so thoroughly corrupted and ****ed.