What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Last edited:
Well, this would certainly be the first time a comedy show made fun of a sitting president.

I was about to say exactly this. Making fun of a president is our national pastime. It’s as American as apple pie. Using this as evidence to refute the results of Pew’s survey again just shows how @Douchebag doesn’t understand how polling works. Maybe sit this one out, bud. You don’t have to insert your opinion (no matter how poorly informed) everywhere.

This is just classic:

View: https://youtu.be/BSE_saVX_2A

And this was shockingly funny and accurately captures the mood of the summer of 2020. When my boy is old enough and asks about 2020 (Covid, floyd, Trump gassing people), I’ll just show him this.

View: https://youtu.be/2VBevEYELQ0

Last edited:
so interesting to see ... how many can admit that as well as Trump obviously being so, that Joe Biden is a corrupt liar ??

I was about to say exactly this. Making fun of a president is our national pastime. It’s as American as apple pie. Using this as evidence to refute the results of Pew’s survey again just shows how @Douchebag doesn’t understand how polling works. Maybe sit this one out, bud. You don’t have to insert your opinion (no matter how poorly informed) everywhere.

This is just classic:

View: https://youtu.be/BSE_saVX_2A

And this was shockingly funny and accurately captures the mood of the summer of 2020. When my boy is old enough and asks about 2020 (Covid, floyd, Trump gassing people), I’ll just show him this.

View: https://youtu.be/2VBevEYELQ0

Some of the best are cases where the president actually gets in on it, no matter how weird and off-putting it may be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmOqkG99Wkg

good grief Still pretending ?? Audio and text messages of Hunter saying his Dad is next to him and Chinese guy better pay up or else ??? This isn't even being denied at this point
I don't see how Joe could have been right next to Hunter when he was playing poker with me.

See how easy it is to make claims?

Popes, LDS church Prophets, other people in charge stuff that's been around for a while have predominately been old *** white dudes. So Biden may seem bumbling (because sometimes he is) but this is not outside people's expectations. I mean maybe you aren't old enough to remember Regan. Turns out the guy actually had dementia for a good chunk of his Presidency. Country ran just fine. Zero insurrections. Zero impeachments. 100% peaceful transfers of power coming and going.

Looking back it seems obvious that reagan had mental issues

so interesting to see ... how many can admit that as well as Trump obviously being so, that Joe Biden is a corrupt liar ??

I dont know about corrupt liar but i have been nodding my head with ya on most of your criticisms. Old, embarrassing, i feel bad that he has to be president rather than home living out his last years in peace etc etc.

We need an age limit for president no doubt.

good grief Still pretending ?? Audio and text messages of Hunter saying his Dad is next to him and Chinese guy better pay up or else ??? This isn't even being denied at this point

Ah, so hunter is trustworthy to you.
If hunter said his dad is next to hin then it must be true due to hunters trustworthiness.

Maybe hunter was using his dad in that instance. Saying his dad was right there thinking that would sway the bloke on the other end of the line.

Ah, so hunter is trustworthy to you.
If hunter said his dad is next to hin then it must be true due to hunters trustworthiness.

Maybe hunter was using his dad in that instance. Saying his dad was right there thinking that would sway the bloke on the other end of the line.

Fair point. But Joe has lied about his knowledge of it all thus far. I’d be stunned if he wasn’t involved

Fair point. But Joe has lied about his knowledge of it all thus far. I’d be stunned if he wasn’t involved
I think POTUS is regular-Washington corrupt. Sweetheart deals, insider trading, the usual. Kids of politicians get sweetheart deals in order for the giver to get the ear of a politician. I have no doubt he has that level of involvement.

I think POTUS is regular-Washington corrupt. Sweetheart deals, insider trading, the usual. Kids of politicians get sweetheart deals in order for the giver to get the ear of a politician. I have no doubt he has that level of involvement.
And for the record, this type of activity is wrong. The problem is that it is hard to make a direct connection between the cause and effect, so it typically goes unpunished. Having suspicions, speculating, or just flat out assuming things to be true is not enough to take any action other than possibly looking into it more closely.

Trump has gone far far over the top. Initially in his call to Ukraine where there was an audio record of the call and what he did was clearly wrong. The request to find votes. Not just his speech on Jan. 6th but the organization that took place leading up to Jan. 6th that was an open secret in his administration that they were gathering the troops (in the form of Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, etc.) with the obvious intent to unleash them on our government with the ultimate goal being to keep Trump in office despite losing the election.

So all of that is there and nothing has come from it. The thing that threatens Trump's freedom is his holding of classified documents in an outrageously improper way, disclosing information about those documents and the fact that he was holding those documents in an unsecure way as a way to brag. Playing musical chairs with the storage of those documents in order to fool his own lawyers so that they would claim that he did not have any more documents. His statement that he had the documents, the documents were classified and/or NSI, he no longer had the authority to declassify them, he had no need to have them, he was not authorized to have them, the government asked to have them back multiple times and he obstructed their efforts to get them back.

The key here is that there is overwhelming evidence of what Trump has done.