What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Big improvement over Trump…

Big improvement over Trump…

lol dunno how they arrive at that. Biden is viewed largely as a stumbling old fool who's only there because he's not Trump

lol dunno how they arrive at that. Biden is viewed largely as a stumbling old fool who's only there because he's not Trump
“Tell me you don’t understand how polling works without telling me how polling works.”

Then again, you’ve never let evidence stand in the way of your stupid conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
See, this is the problem. You're provided with evidence which directly contradicts your feelings, and you say the evidence must be wrong.

lolol no i see a dude who cannot string a sentence together. Who has no idea where he is half the time. And has clearly been lying about his corrupt crack head son. Same as it's obvious Trump is a narcissistic orange bag of wind who cares little about anything other than his own ego and somehow still hasn't had the law catch up with him. They're both pathetic. If you can't admit Joe is a dottering old clown and an object of ridicule .. well i don't know what to tell you

lolol no i see a dude who cannot string a sentence together. Who has no idea where he is half the time. And has clearly been lying about his corrupt crack head son. Same as it's obvious Trump is a narcissistic orange bag of wind who cares little about anything other than his own ego and somehow still hasn't had the law catch up with him. They're both pathetic. If you can't admit Joe is a dottering old clown and an object of ridicule .. well i don't know what to tell you
“I see a dude” isn’t synonymous with everyone/the majority polled.

The narcissism is just so so soooo strong. No facts or evidence ever convinces these folks who find the attention they seek in the contrarian identity.

I love how Biden is both completely incompetent and a brilliant criminal mastermind at the same time. Just like how the government is completely incompetent yet is able to pull off such schemes as faking the moon landing or inventing Covid to force people to get vaccinated cuz cabal/globalization/dump trump/Soros/Gates something something.

Yawn, these contrarian/paranoid conspiracies are so old.

Pew isn’t Rasmussen. It’s a good pollster. Yet you can’t handle the poll results/don’t understand them. Sad.

We're not talking about what I think about Biden. We're talking about the fact that the results of a poll say that he's more respected internationally (well, I think it's that there's an improvement in how the US is perceived since he took office), and you said "everyone feels differently."

Popes, LDS church Prophets, other people in charge stuff that's been around for a while have predominately been old *** white dudes. So Biden may seem bumbling (because sometimes he is) but this is not outside people's expectations. I mean maybe you aren't old enough to remember Regan. Turns out the guy actually had dementia for a good chunk of his Presidency. Country ran just fine. Zero insurrections. Zero impeachments. 100% peaceful transfers of power coming and going.

Popes, LDS church Prophets, other people in charge stuff that's been around for a while have predominately been old *** white dudes. So Biden may seem bumbling (because sometimes he is) but this is not outside people's expectations. I mean maybe you aren't old enough to remember Regan. Turns out the guy actually had dementia for a good chunk of his Presidency. Country ran just fine. Zero insurrections. Zero impeachments. 100% peaceful transfers of power coming and going.

I'm probably older than you so yeah i do. It's only because he's following Trump and his **** show that Joe isn't mocked more openly. I mean on our news this morning they played a clip that showed Joe talking about how Putin was losing the war in Iraq. The people around him should be ashamed of themselves what they're doing to the poor old bloke Just let him go into a high care facility asap

We're not talking about what I think about Biden. We're talking about the fact that the results of a poll say that he's more respected internationally (well, I think it's that there's an improvement in how the US is perceived since he took office), and you said "everyone feels differently."

mate one report does not equal "evidence" US politics since Obama is just a farce both sides. News services, comedy shows here are starting to openly mock Joe, even ones that would be considered left leaning. Internationally looking toward the US seemed to be a freak show during the Trump years but things outside the US were pretty stable. Since 2020 it's just .. different

You really need to stop old wankers from being President