What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I can't understand how a weeks old egg salad that has been left in the sun wouldn't beat Trump in a landslide.

Make it make sense.
A weeks old egg salad just might beat trump fwiw. Not in a landslide though

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I can't understand how a weeks old egg salad that has been left in the sun wouldn't beat Trump in a landslide.

Make it make sense.
How I see it:
1. People remember having more money in their pockets and prices of goods and food was much less.
2. Less war more peace
3. Trump is off major social media and legacy media
4. Major Influx of border crossings
5. Biden has physically and mentally deteriorated over the last 3 years
6. Democrats have not made the bold decision to replace Biden.
7. People have short attention spans and forgot how Trump really behaves and talks.
8. Trump does have a higher floor of supporters than Biden.
9. Harris is not a good VP.
10. Trump is more moderate than many of the Republican options, helps in the general.

Put a good option out other than Biden/Harris/Newsome and Trump will lose.

That was my point earlier in the week, agree with Rogan. It’s an ideological cult. Republicans have the same issues. Trump has just a larger support cult. It seems like there are many people who are on the Never Trump cult as well, who side with the Democrats. It’s hard for someone to leave a political side, just like leaving a religion.

That was my point earlier in the week, agree with Rogan. It’s an ideological cult. Republicans have the same issues. Trump has just a larger support cult. It seems like there are many people who are on the Never Trump cult as well, who side with the Democrats. It’s hard for someone to leave a political side, just like leaving a religion.
opps you said the magic word, now I have to post this

One big difference. It isn't "side with the Democrats" it's never trump.

I totally sided with Nikki Hailey and I don't consider her a Democrat. (Though I'm sure trumpers consider her a Democrat because she didn't bend the knee and that alone makes you a Democrat.)

It's funny because if Trump was a Democratic ex president and Democratic presidential candidate currently then everyone would think I'm a far right conservative due to how much I hate trump.
I dont hate trump because he is Republican candidate. I hated him back when he was a Democrat too. I hate him because he is the biggest piece of **** we have ever seen in the political arena and that's saying something.

It's funny because if Trump was a Democratic ex president and Democratic presidential candidate currently then everyone would think I'm a far right conservative due to how much I hate trump.
I dont hate trump because he is Republican candidate. I hated him back when he was a Democrat too. I hate him because he is the biggest piece of **** we have ever seen in the political arena and that's saying something.

This. All of this.

My first memory of Trump was when he was in the audience on SNL during the cold open and the bit involved him. That might have been late 80s or early 90s. I had heard of him before and had seen his face on the cover of The Inquirer magazine while I waited with my mom in the grocery store check out. So I had also heard the name Marla Maples, and I knew something about him having a golden toilet. But the first time I saw him in live action I hated him. This isn't something unique to him, I have had an immediate ultra negative reaction to a handful of people in my life. I've never changed my opinion about any of them. I find Trump to be absolutely revolting in every conceivable way and that's before he even opens his idiot *** mouth.

One big difference. It isn't "side with the Democrats" it's never trump.

I totally sided with Nikki Hailey and I don't consider her a Democrat. (Though I'm sure trumpers consider her a Democrat because she didn't bend the knee and that alone makes you a Democrat.)

In the general election, they side with Democrats.

In the general election, they side with Democrats.
Nope, never trumps vote for Bushes, Clinton, Romney, gore, Obama, Reagan, Hailey, even Perot..... All kinds of people.

Again, if trump were a democrat then the Republican would be getting the never trump vote. Being never trump has nothing to do with party. It's about never voting for Trump and never voting in a way could help him win. Pretty simple really. Primaries? Never trump. General election? Never trump. Dogcatcher? Never trump.

Last edited:
Nope, never trumps vote for Bushes, Clinton, Romney, gore, Obama, Reagan, Hailey, even Perot..... All kinds of people.

Again, if trump were a democrat then the Republican would be getting the never trump vote. Being never trump has nothing to do with party. It's about never voting for Trump and never voting in a way could help him win. Pretty simple really. Primaries? Never trump. General election? Never trump. Dogcatcher? Never trump.
That is what I am saying. Never Trump is siding with the democrats in the general. I didn’t bring up if he was a Democrat.

Am I a never Trumper because I voted for DeSantis in the primary and not voting for him in the general?

Never Trumpers are a cult as well. They have so much hate for someone who is a political figure. You probably know other terrible people personally who you don’t hate as much as Trump and spend hours bashing online.

If I being honest, Trump has done nothing to me personally, family, property or business. Biden has done as much to me personally as Trump. Nothing. Were there decisions by both that I don’t agree with, of course. Most of the stuff that is brought up on these forums is how terrible Trump is, as a person, with so much hatred. This is why I consider it a cult and cult behavior.

DeSantis has done more to me (closing Florida) than either of these Presidents. Even my local HOA has affected me personally more. But I still support them.

And if you’re asking who I’m voting for, it would be RFK. You can laugh or make fun of me as much as you want, but he is the closest to reality then the other 2 options. Go vote for the d-bag or the guy with limited mental capacity.

That is what I am saying. Never Trump is siding with the democrats in the general. I didn’t bring up if he was a Democrat.

Am I a never Trumper because I voted for DeSantis in the primary and not voting for him in the general?

Never Trumpers are a cult as well. They have so much hate for someone who is a political figure. You probably know other terrible people personally who you don’t hate as much as Trump and spend hours bashing online.

If I being honest, Trump has done nothing to me personally, family, property or business. Biden has done as much to me personally as Trump. Nothing. Were there decisions by both that I don’t agree with, of course. Most of the stuff that is brought up on these forums is how terrible Trump is, as a person, with so much hatred. This is why I consider it a cult and cult behavior.

DeSantis has done more to me (closing Florida) than either of these Presidents. Even my local HOA has affected me personally more. But I still support them.

And if you’re asking who I’m voting for, it would be RFK. You can laugh or make fun of me as much as you want, but he is the closest to reality then the other 2 options. Go vote for the d-bag or the guy with limited mental capacity.
Nope. Never trump is doing whatever you can to keep trump from having any power over this great nation.
It's not siding with the Democrats. You can hate the Democrats and be never trump.

If the polls showed that the Democrat (Biden or whoever) was getting 20% of the vote and the Republican (trump) was getting 40% of the vote and the independent (JFK Jr, Evan McMullen etc) was getting 40% of the vote then a never trumper would vote for JFK Jr or Evan McMullen or whoever.

You said side with the Democrats. Democrats has nothing to do with anything. It's all about preventing trump from having power over this country. Call it a cult if you want to, I'm fine with that. But I have no leader. I'm not never trump for anyone except me. I'm not doing it for Biden or Obama or the Democrats or whatever. I'm doing it for America. Im just trying to stop trump from ruling. Nothing more. If Epstein was running I would do the same thing. If Jeffrey Dahmer was running I would do the same thing. If Hitler was running I would do the same thing.

Back