What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

No wonder all the circle jerks love beating each other off here. “I’m addicted to Trump hate too, beat me off.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When someone comments with some objectivity all the circle jerks get pissed.

Circle jerks having their TDS party:
IMG_6444.jpg

Someone interrupts with an objective comment:
IMG_6445.jpg
“I WAS ALMOST THERE!!!”

A poster posted about a cancer study in relation to what trump said about covid. I responded to that post. Try to stay on topic and tell me what I posted that was incorrect rather than getting triggered, going off topic and making a personal attack. I didn't make any comment about fauci.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
He's trolling. He's the little used alt of the other fake trolls that gets dusted off when the other ones aren't getting the same rise out of people.

No wonder all the circle jerks love beating each other off here. “I’m addicted to Trump hate too, beat me off.”

See the escalation into territory attempting to "shock" a response is the exact M.O. of others like steak. They are all just pieces of **** and likely the same person running a few alts in his one-man circle-jerk.

See the escalation into territory attempting to "shock" a response is the exact M.O. of others like steak. They are all just pieces of **** and likely the same person running a few alts in his one-man circle-jerk.
Well said.

People, stop the **** engaging with these trolls. Just stop. They’ll leave if you stop giving them the stimulation they crave. It’s been obvious since the debate what these freaks want. And they’ve made the board useless. The longer you provide these losers with attention the longer you prolong the mess on this board.

Well said.

People, stop the **** engaging with these trolls. Just stop. They’ll leave if you stop giving them the stimulation they crave. It’s been obvious since the debate what these freaks want. And they’ve made the board useless. The longer you provide these losers with attention the longer you prolong the mess on this board.

Remember the good old days when the jazzfanz app worked and no one could interrupt our hate filled circle jerk sessions?

I was totally ignorant of your masturbatory sessions until the Tapatalk app. Ignorance was bliss. I can’t believe there are people so willfully bathing in propaganda, and loving it.

I don’t worship at your propaganda alter. The truth will set you free.

Exactly. I’m pointing out your lack of objectivity. Anything negative about Trump - even the outright hoaxes - you pounce on it. But Steak cites your lack of outrage at Biden’s more credible creepy pedo behavior (in daughter’s diary) it’s crickets with you.

So that post about the ultra light - medical advances that Trump was clumsily referring to in 2020, you won’t turn down the volume on your Trump hate. You love anything that feeds your Trump hate.

You have admitted you have TDS and seem kind of proud of it. Rather than objectively acknowledge any good from Trump, you cling to hate.

TDS, for you, is less of a disease and more of an addiction.

No one brought anything fauci said up silly.

He's trolling. He's the little used alt of the other fake trolls that gets dusted off when the other ones aren't getting the same rise out of people.
Ya, no more bentley for me. He is acting like steak now. Only toxic and nothing redeeming.

I wonder how cutting taxes will help the debt?
What’s the main purpose of the tax cut? Just to cut taxes, to kickstart economy, incentivize businesses for specific purposes, to help low wage earners, help out the wealthy? Some would, some would not. Also do you think taxes are already too high?

I think the easiest way to cut spending is via the military budget.
Does this include sending aid to countries like Ukraine? I’m not disagreeing with cutting the military budget at all.

Didn’t bring up border crossing?

3% of the 8% could be wiped away with a closed border. Add that to a 5% military cut and you hit the mark. Both sides would get something and you don’t cut the social spending, even though with the closed borders it would decrease the social spending naturally.

Back