• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Eminence

You look at a 15 year old and are sexually attracted? That's pretty ****ing disgusting, runs in the history with religion of the area though.

Joseph Smith and Brighiam Young were taking them as young as 13.

You can go read my post again if you'd like, but no son, I do not.

I do know that they sure like ****ing each other though.

JazzyFresh

Banned
I'm going to just gross myself out more but can anyone telle who was in charge of the FBI?

(CNN)Olympic gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Simone Biles ripped the FBI and the Justice Department in Senate testimony Wednesday for how FBI agents mishandled abuse allegations brought against Larry Nassar and then made false statements in the fallout from the botched investigation.

"They allowed a child molester to go free for more than a year and this inaction directly allowed Nassar's abuse to continue," Maroney told the Senate Judiciary Committee after recounting the vivid details she provided the agent interviewing her about Nassar's abuse.

"What is the point of reporting abuse if our own FBI agents are going to take it upon themselves to bury that report in a drawer?" she added.

JazzyFresh

Banned
Would it be the same FBI who covered up for Epstein covering up for Nasaar? Would it be anti-Trump swamp creature Mueller or anti-Trump Comey swamp? Who was the president? Obama?

Weren't Epstein and Bill great friends? Enough to have a picture of Bill in a dress?

Eminence

You're literally sticking up for adults wanting to know underage teenagers sexual fantasies dude.

"multiple parents complained about the content of some writing prompts contained in a book called "642 Things to Write About" provided to high school students enrolled in a college credit course called Writing in the Liberal Arts II.

Parents said there was a prompt that asked students to "write a sex scene you wouldn't show your mom," and another which said "rewrite the sex scene from above into one that you'd let your mom read."

They later mention it as a senior level course (implying 17/18 year old students).

The prompts were not assigned as part of the class, merely existed in a book that they used.

Nobody wanted to know anything about the fantasies of anyone you illiterate ****.

JazzyFresh

Banned
"multiple parents complained about the content of some writing prompts contained in a book called "642 Things to Write About" provided to high school students enrolled in a college credit course called Writing in the Liberal Arts II.

Parents said there was a prompt that asked students to "write a sex scene you wouldn't show your mom," and another which said "rewrite the sex scene from above into one that you'd let your mom read."

They later mention it as a senior level course (implying 17/18 year old students).

The prompts were not assigned as part of the class, merely existed in a book that they used.

Nobody wanted to know anything about the fantasies of anyone you illiterate ****.
Explain this
"write a sex scene you wouldn't show your mom,"

Explain the education behind it.

JazzyFresh

Banned
Exploring boundaries as an example of something one might be comfortable discussing with romantic partners/certain friends but not members of family.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
What educational value is there? You're LITERALLY sticking up for teachers telling children to "explore boundaries". What the ****?

Can you provide example of stuff that kids should 'explore'? What exactly do you mean?