What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized American citizens with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

What's the standing dispute?

That's not how treason is defined. I would agree it is insubordination, but some people just have to up the drama.
I dont care how you like to spin it. Milley broke the Logan Act by Contacting a foreign state enemy, out of the chain of command.

It is treason.

Milley did with China EXACTLY what Dems claimed Trump was doing with Russia.

Lets see if the board Dems seethe with rage like they did with Russiagate.

I didn't claim it was true, just like you have not claimed it was false. Consider the questions hypotheticals, if you like.

Going over chain of command is insubordination, not treason.
I dont care how you like to spin it. Milley broke the Logan Act by Contacting a foreign state enemy, out of the chain of command.

It is treason.
By definition

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere,

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

Lets see if the board Dems seethe with rage like they did with Russiagate.
Milley called china and said he would withhold money unless china investigates a political rival of his?

Milley called china and said he would withhold money unless china investigates a political rival of his?
Nah dude. That was Ukraine. You’re getting your crimes mixed. With Russia he had his son, son in law, national security advisors, campaign manager, and personal lawyer meet with representatives of the Russian government to use stolen emails and internal polling in the 2016 election. The stolen emails, internal polling, and online troll farms worked together with the campaign to smear Donald’s political opponent and discourage black voters from voting for Clinton.

Once in office, he had his national security advisor tell the Russian government to not react to Obama’s sanctions for election interference. And then he fired the FBI director and explained to Russian officials that, “the Russia investigation was over.” And who knows what was discussed in Helsinki?

The Ukraine scandal was when Donald aka “Capt. Moroni” made “the perfect call read the transcript” to Ukraine blackmailing them to smear Hunter Biden.

Cmon, get your crimes straight bro… ;)

Lol sticking up for treason by definition. You scum go lower every day. I finally figured out why you all love Biden. You hypocrites constantly preach the unfairness of black yet elected a historical racist and we now know why

genealogist who recently conducted a thorough review of President Joe Biden's heritage has discovered that some of the politician's ancestors owned African-Americans slaves.

Alexander Bannerman — who along with presidential lineage expert Gary Boyd Roberts co-authored an article on Biden's ancestry for this year's winter issue of American Ancestors — told Politico recently that two of Biden's great-great-great-grandfathers were slave owners in Maryland in the 1800s.

It’s interesting to me that right wingers seem more concerned with Milley’s actions than with the reason why he acted the way he did; the president was ****ing nuts and could not be trusted with weapons of mass destruction.

We just haven’t had civilian leadership this ignorant, this stupid, this selfish and self-destructive, and this evil perhaps ever. Democracies aren’t supposed to rely on military leadership to calm the waters and make sound decisions. The civilian leadership should be the sound judges. Militaries should not have to decide to gas it’s own people, go along in a coup, or contact foreign governments to avoid a potential nuclear war.

Instead, because voters completely ****ed up in 2016, you forced the military into making decisions it should have never been in a position to make.

The main issue for me are the ****ing morons who still support Trump after all of this. What sane person would want four more years of this ****?

Last edited:
Only 5% of America owned slaves and the Biden family was part of that. He is a true Democrat. 200 years later the confederacy is back on the white house.

It’s interesting to me that right wingers seem more concerned with Milley’s actions than with the reason why he acted the way he did; the president was ****ing nuts and cannot be trusted with weapons of mass destruction.

We just haven’t had civilian leadership this ignorant, this stupid, this selfish and self-destructive, and this evil perhaps ever.

The main issue for me are the ****ing morons who still support Trump after all of this. What sane person would want four more years of this ****?
You have absolutely no proof that this happened and there are actually people saying they will testify against Milley...

It’s interesting to me that right wingers seem more concerned with Milley’s actions than with the reason why he acted the way he did; the president was ****ing nuts and cannot be trusted with weapons of mass destruction.

We just haven’t had civilian leadership this ignorant, this stupid, this selfish and self-destructive, and this evil perhaps ever. Democracies aren’t supposed to rely on military leadership to calm the waters and make sound decisions. The civilian leadership should be the sound judges. Militaries should not have to decide to gas it’s own people, go along in a coup, or contact foreign governments to avoid a potential nuclear war.

Instead, because voters completely ****ed up in 2016, you forced the military into making decisions it should have never been in a position to make.

You two really are gullible morons

This is literally one of the most significant events in United States history. Our military generals and our house speaker aiding an enemy? The magnitude is insane. This is grounds for public hanging, though that's a little barbaric but it fits the crime.

Aaaaand the cult goes silent.

Biden ancestors being slaveholders and Pelosi and her comrades committing treason?

Something new everyday with Democrats and it gets worse and worse.

Hey Taliban Tabloid, what's your thoughts on Blinken openly admitting they had absolutely no clue who they were bombing when your president murdered an entire family in cold blood? I'd ask Jazzgal but she'd just blame me.

I'm not saying this was legal. I'm sure some other law was broken. The Logan Act, specifically, requires that some negotiation was going on. That's not the law that was broken.

It is treason.
No, because the President is not our country.
Not when it's contacting a foreign state enemy.
Not every treasonous act requires a foreign enemy, and contacting a foreign state that is not currently an enemy is not necessarily treason.
China gave Milley millions in loans?
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere,
We're not at war with China. They're currently our biggest trading partner.

I'm not saying this was legal. I'm sure some other law was broken. The Logan Act, specifically, requires that some negotiation was going on. That's not the law that was broken.

No, because the President is not our country.

Not every treasonous act requires a foreign enemy, and contacting a foreign state that is not currently an enemy is not necessarily treason.

China gave Milley millions in loans?

We're not at war with China. They're currently our biggest trading partner.
China is an enemy.

Not surprised you're sticking up for flat out treason though a while calling me un-American. Lol. It doesn't get more un-American than supporting china and it's traitors. Great job!