What's new

The Big Ken Lofton Watch Thread

I'm super interested to see what positions he will be able to guard at this weight.
I think his ideal position is 4. If he’s working this hard on his body hopefully he’s also working on the shot. If the shot comes and he’s moving better on defense we are really on to something here.

I'm not going to overreact to one picture at one angle, but it looks like he's lost like 40lbs. I'm curious how this impacts his defense.

I'll be very curious how he looks at summer league.
I’ll give you the irl updates and get some photos in Vegas. These dudes always look better irl than on camera.

Ozempic + Epicatechin + turkey tail mushroom (these two are herbal muscle builder - high end nerdy stuff) is what I would prescribe. :)

I think his ideal position is 4. If he’s working this hard on his body hopefully he’s also working on the shot. If the shot comes and he’s moving better on defense we are really on to something here.
Yeah, if he can improve his 3-point shooting, I do believe we could be really on to something with Kenny. When you look at him play, you can see he’s got high basketball IQ and some of LeBron in his passes.

I felt like the shot was already there. Haven't looked at the stats though

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk