The handwringing over Gobert's new contract was so overwrought.

LogGrad98

Contributor
To be fair to Quin, I have not seen one fanbase that thinks their coach brings out the scrubs in time. They all think starters play too many minutes. Same thing with timeouts to stop runs.
Yeah but with Quin we know it's true!

gomretat

To be fair to Quin, I have not seen one fanbase that thinks their coach brings out the scrubs in time. They all think starters play too many minutes. Same thing with timeouts to stop runs.
And most fan bases are sure that there is one guys on the bench who are world beaters that if only the coach would give them minutes it make the team much better.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
And most fan bases are sure that there is one guys on the bench who are world beaters that if only the coach would give them minutes it make the team much better.
Who's ours?

Release the Kraken

Who's ours?
Well Matty Ice of course! J/K, but I am a bit hopeful that Ilyosova regains some of his old form and becomes a rotational piece because I feel like with AD, PG and now MPJ and AG starting together we’re going to need the added length on the boards and on D.

framer

Except the fans on this board ignore that and think that random scrubs getting spot minutes on OTHER teams are the world beaters. . .