What's new

The handwringing over Gobert's new contract was so overwrought.

This theory would also play to the "really shrewd business acumen" theory of the FO. This is kinda like a win-win-win theory where we can all get along.
I don't think its true at all but think its funny and we should run with it.

I think Quin is overly concerned with thinking certain other coaches in the coaches frat will think he is running up the score... I think he's also paranoid we will give away a big lead should he pull his guys too early and also one of those guys who doesn't like deviating from the game plan mid game... so he can't mess up his substitution pattern and it leads to overplaying his starters in games they have no business in playing. He did leave Rudy in to chase the 10 blocks with the Bulls.

Again, though... its a funny theory with some not-unreasonable fact patterns so let's run with it. Maybe take it a step further... like he and DL get 10% of the bonuses the players miss out on.

I don't think its true at all but think its funny and we should run with it.

I think Quin is overly concerned with thinking certain other coaches in the coaches frat will think he is running up the score... I think he's also paranoid we will give away a big lead should he pull his guys too early and also one of those guys who doesn't like deviating from the game plan mid game... so he can't mess up his substitution pattern and it leads to overplaying his starters in games they have no business in playing. He did leave Rudy in to chase the 10 blocks with the Bulls.

Again, though... its a funny theory with some not-unreasonable fact patterns so let's run with it. Maybe take it a step further... like he and DL get 10% of the bonuses the players miss out on.
Yeah, I think he's doing his best not to be Steve Kerr and embarrass other teams. I also think that the Jazz rotations are still a work in progress and he will use garbage time minutes to run their stuff, especially when teams play a certain type of defense that we may see in the playoffs. Like Dallas for instance.

To be fair to Quin, I have not seen one fanbase that thinks their coach brings out the scrubs in time. They all think starters play too many minutes. Same thing with timeouts to stop runs.

To be fair to Quin, I have not seen one fanbase that thinks their coach brings out the scrubs in time. They all think starters play too many minutes. Same thing with timeouts to stop runs.
Yeah but with Quin we know it's true!

And most fan bases are sure that there is one guys on the bench who are world beaters that if only the coach would give them minutes it make the team much better.

And most fan bases are sure that there is one guys on the bench who are world beaters that if only the coach would give them minutes it make the team much better.
Who's ours?

Who's ours?
Well Matty Ice of course! J/K, but I am a bit hopeful that Ilyosova regains some of his old form and becomes a rotational piece because I feel like with AD, PG and now MPJ and AG starting together we’re going to need the added length on the boards and on D.

Except the fans on this board ignore that and think that random scrubs getting spot minutes on OTHER teams are the world beaters. . .