What's new

The Honesty of Transgender Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason there couldn't be individual stalls and even a separate area with urinals. I saw more than a few bathrooms in europe with this general layout. Washing basin in front, stalls in the back, with floor to ceiling walls.
ok in all seriousness. it is just because budgetary reasons. also easier to hose it down and clean

as i stated above man up!

we need to keep some of our primal deeds. we cant pee out in the open. os "semi-private" stalls so we can still see each others junk. it keeps men honest. cant prop up their penis size by bragging about it

You may be the poster with the lowest IQ on this forum.

On the subject of transgender and the sexuality Spectrum, I don't understand why we can't just take an attitude more like the ancient Romans. Generally speaking sex among people of different genders by people of all genders was more or less the norm, depending on social status. In Roman culture and generally in Latin there were no words for homosexuality. I don't understand why we can't just accept that we have the parts we had when we were born, yet it's just fine for us to love whoever we love. Why is it so terrible to say I was born a man but I love men or I was born a woman and I love women and men, or even I was born a man and I love anything, everything, or nothing.

You may be the poster with the lowest IQ on this forum.
you'd be suprised my friend. but put your money where your mouth is

willing to bet your house, that i do not have the lowest. but i guarantee you i am in the top 10% maybe even top 5%.
but since it will be impossible to get everyone to do the iq test. how about i guarantee you that i am in the top 8% of the untied states.

you'd be suprised my friend. but put your money where your mouth is

willing to bet your house, that i do not have the lowest. but i guarantee you i am in the top 10% maybe even top 5%.
but since it will be impossible to get everyone to do the iq test. how about i guarantee you that i am in the top 8% of the untied states.

The "untied states" huh. Ok genius.

And I am willing to bet my house that my prior statement was accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

And I guarantee my prior statement was correct.
if you wanna guarantee it put your money where your mouth is. put the deed of your house on the line! i will put the equvelant of money on the line. this wil be the easiest money i'll ever make

btw reported for a perosnal attack. i was making a joke about the bathroom stall.

pc avg iq in united states is 98. i got that easily beat

to be in top 10% you need about 120
top 2 percent about 130

but i know what will happen when i easily get a highscore you will say iq is not a valid measurement. just like they say that certain races/antionialities have low iq. becausse it was invented by whites. put your money wher eyur mouth is then if you can guarantee it.

i dont know about you but when someone guarantees something he puts somethingon the line. that is basically what waranty is, if a company tells you their product would work for 10 years. they give you waranty! they might incure financial loss. you are unwilling to do that PUNK! also if your banking on me making a typo/eror in a foreign language. that dont count towards an iq test.

if your serious about your guarantee you know what to do.

otherwise your guarantee means NOTHING. and all a man has is his word and his family jewels.
show me that your guarantee means something. also if this was 15 years ago(when i started college) i would guarantee you i would be comfortable sitting in the top 2 percent. but iq decreases with age! replaced y experience!

mod if he cant proof or guarantee that my iq is lowest on here it is a personal attack i got banned for worse! BAN HIM!

And I am willing to bet my house that my prior statement was accurate.
how about 10.000 US$ then! easy money for you since you can guarantee it! lets make it happen. find a trustowrthy 3rd party. you give him 10.000 i give him 10.000 i do the iq test and the 3rd party hands it over if conditions are met or not to the right person1

eays money since you can guarantee it!

Since race is based entirely on appearance, with neither performative nor biological basis beyond appearance, what does "transracial" mean to you? Is it waht some people have called "passing"?
Race isn't based on appearance at all. Are you joking? Race is what culture and heritage your made up of. It's in your blood, not what you appear to be. Was this a serious post?

Race isn't based on appearance at all. Are you joking? Race is what culture and heritage your made up of. It's in your blood, not what you appear to be. Was this a serious post?
actually are you sure?

sometimes i see the picture of skelteon then they have black white asian etc all kind of races or sexual orientation with the text their is no difference which is scientificlaly untrue. well for race at least. for straight gay atheist religious there is no differnce.

but anthropologist could tell you the race of skeletons. so yeah a scientific anthropologist would disagree with you.

yeah science B****

"Actually are you sure?" Within one sentence I know I'm not dealing with an educated fellow. But rather an idiot of the lowest form.

But your not an anthropologist are you? So your speaking on behalf of a group of people you don't know, or understand.
Good for you, you took a science class from a school system that abandoned the teaching of writing English in cursive because they didn't have faith that you're generation would understand or grasp the fundamentals to carry it out successfully. They didn't want fo waste your time or theirs.
You probably shouldn't speak for those you don't even associate with. Close your eyes as you sleep on the top bunk from your shared bedroom with your little brother in the room next to your single mother's bedroom.
Go to sleep.

"Actually are you sure?" Within one sentence I know I'm not dealing with an educated fellow. But rather an idiot of the lowest form.

But your not an anthropologist are you? So your speaking on behalf of a group of people you don't know, or understand.
Good for you, you took a science class from a school system that abandoned the teaching of writing English in cursive because they didn't have faith that you're generation would understand or grasp the fundamentals to carry it out successfully. They didn't want fo waste your time or theirs.
You probably shouldn't speak for those you don't even associate with. Close your eyes as you sleep on the top bunk from your shared bedroom with your little brother in the room next to your single mother's bedroom.
Go to sleep.
LOL, someone had a rough night.

if you wanna guarantee it put your money where your mouth is. put the deed of your house on the line! i will put the equvelant of money on the line. this wil be the easiest money i'll ever make

btw reported for a perosnal attack. i was making a joke about the bathroom stall.

pc avg iq in united states is 98. i got that easily beat

to be in top 10% you need about 120
top 2 percent about 130

but i know what will happen when i easily get a highscore you will say iq is not a valid measurement. just like they say that certain races/antionialities have low iq. becausse it was invented by whites. put your money wher eyur mouth is then if you can guarantee it.

i dont know about you but when someone guarantees something he puts somethingon the line. that is basically what waranty is, if a company tells you their product would work for 10 years. they give you waranty! they might incure financial loss. you are unwilling to do that PUNK! also if your banking on me making a typo/eror in a foreign language. that dont count towards an iq test.

if your serious about your guarantee you know what to do.

otherwise your guarantee means NOTHING. and all a man has is his word and his family jewels.
show me that your guarantee means something. also if this was 15 years ago(when i started college) i would guarantee you i would be comfortable sitting in the top 2 percent. but iq decreases with age! replaced y experience!

mod if he cant proof or guarantee that my iq is lowest on here it is a personal attack i got banned for worse! BAN HIM!

how about 10.000 US$ then! easy money for you since you can guarantee it! lets make it happen. find a trustowrthy 3rd party. you give him 10.000 i give him 10.000 i do the iq test and the 3rd party hands it over if conditions are met or not to the right person1

eays money since you can guarantee it!

Let's make it interesting. I will prove my statement is accurate. If I can, you will be banned from Jazzfanz for life. If I can't I will stop posting. We can have @Stoked enforce. Agree?

It has been my understanding that race is more closely related to biology, while ethnicity is culture/heritage. My wife is a caucasian (race) Hispanic (ethnicity) woman.

How much melanin you have, what color your skin is, the susceptibility to sickle cell anemia, or how anesthesia affects you is biological, are all closely tied to racial constructs. Much of race (and scientific classification and nomenclature in general) is indeed appearance based. But there are also unseen biological differences between races as well. Where things get muddy is that humans haven’t succumbed to isolated speciation and are intertacially procreating.

It has been my understanding that race is more closely related to biology, while ethnicity is culture/heritage. My wife is a caucasian (race) Hispanic (ethnicity) woman.

How much melanin you have, what color your skin is, the susceptibility to sickle cell anemia, or how anesthesia affects you is biological, are all closely tied to racial constructs. Much of race (and scientific classification and nomenclature in general) is indeed appearance based. But there are also unseen biological differences between races as well. Where things get muddy is that humans haven’t succumbed to isolated speciation and are intertacially procreating.

Nah, none of that is true. Race is arbitrary, and so is ethnicity. Neither is biological.

Nah, none of that is true. Race is arbitrary, and so is ethnicity. Neither is biological.
How long before this really sinks in? Race as a biological divide is too powerful and comforting for too many for it to be erased in years, let alone decades.

"More than 100 years ago, American sociologist W.E.B. Du Bois was concerned that race was being used as a biological explanation for what he understood to be social and cultural differences between different populations of people. He spoke out against the idea of "white" and "black" as discrete groups, claiming that these distinctions ignored the scope of human diversity."

"Science would favor Du Bois. Today, the mainstream belief among scientists is that race is a social construct without biological meaning."

"It's a concept we think is too crude to provide useful information, it's a concept that has social meaning that interferes in the scientific understanding of human genetic diversity.”

From Scientific American on race as a social construct. More here:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

I want a crack at this....

Race(common use of the word) - Is a set or combination of genetic factors of appearance. Those genetics have been passed down by the person's parents. Everyone has parents (except Adam and Eve). Way back in history and down the line people inhabited a region of the earth that gave them those appearance genetics. They didnt socialize or travel much so their genetic appearance stayed consistent. Their appearance became more and more developed over time. Race is appearance.

Fast forward to now where people from different regions of the planet can mingle more and fornicate they can shares the appearance traits and pass them on in different combinations. A true spectrum.

Gender(common use of the word) - Is having a penis or vagina(or both) combined with having different levels and combinations of the hormones testosterone and estrogen, which effect your looks, mood, attitude, and personality traits. Typically Males have high testoserone Thereand low estrogen, and vice versa. There are many factors that effect the levels of your hormones (health, diet, genetics, artificial, etc..)

Believing you are on a gender spectrum, or you are meant to be of a different sex is in my opinion your out of balance hormones screwing with your mind.

What I dont get is, and how it would seem, people who subscribe to more sciency beliefs and non religious beliefs tend to lean towards transgenderism being a spiritual identity thing and not just a biological based hormone issue. Which really seems *** backwards to me

I say let people be who they want to be, but maybe approach this from a scientific point of view and encourage them to try fixing their hormones to match the parts first. Since that would be a whole lot easier and less messy to fix.

At the very least stay away from the kids. You should be thrown in jail for screwing with them. Helping or encouraging kids be transgender is insane and should be outlawed.

DISCLAIMER **

I AM NOT A SCIENTIST AND JUST PULLED ALL THIS OUT MY ***.

Last edited:
I want a crack at this....

Race(common use of the word) - Is a set or combination of genetic factors of appearance. Those genetics have been passed down by the person's parents. Everyone has parents (except Adam and Eve). Way back in history and down the line people inhabited a region of the earth that gave them those appearance genetics. They didnt socialize or travel much so their genetic appearance stayed consistent. Their appearance became more and more developed over time. Race is appearance.

Race is appearance. That's right. However, the definition of race is arbitrary. For example, the Nazis only considered Germanic and Nordic people to be white. Had they won the war, white would've have referred to those populations, and that look would've been associated with said "race", while Mediterranean Europeans would've been classified as non-Aryan Europeans or whatever the exact terminology they used was (I forgot). Genetically speaking, there's a cultural continuity between Mediterranean populations that lasted until the change in the division of cultures that happened after the decline of the Roman administration. Since then, there have been some homogenization between the various populations of middle ages Christendom, but given the recency of such development, there is no reason to expect, say, Sicilians, to share more genetically with Swedes than they do with Tunisians. But that's also arbitrary, because human populations were never really isolated from one another. Some time ago, someone on here linked to an article that suggests that there are 3 main races that were relatively separate from another another for sufficient period to justify the classification. Caucasians for Europeans, North Africans, Middle Easterners, and Indians. Mongoloid for East Asians, South Easy Asians, and arctic peoples. And negroid for sub-Saharan Africans. But none of those populations were truly isolated from one another for long periods, and significant amount of communication and mixing happened between them throughout history, making them about as random as the popular view of race. Like the article Jonah cited says, researchers often find more similarities between two individuals from different continents and genetic groups than they do with two individuals of the same race. There are no genetic identifiers that can for sure indicate a race or ethnicity. It is all cultural.

But there are biological factors tied to race. Blacks are more likely to face anemia while almost never facing Aspergers. A red headed Caucasian is more likely to face tolerance issues with anesthesia. The amount of melanin one biologically possesses. Scientists can identify races from skeletal remains. What am I missing here?

Ps, I have a geography degree. (In spatial software engineering, not anything related to the human side of the study though so take my demographic observations with that in mind)

But there are biological factors tied to race. Blacks are more likely to face anemia while almost never facing Aspergers. A red headed Caucasian is more likely to face tolerance issues with anesthesia. The amount of melanin one biologically possesses. Scientists can identify races from skeletal remains. What am I missing here?

Ps, I have a geography degree. (In spatial software engineering, not anything related to the human side of the study though so take my demographic observations with that in mind)

There is no question that different groups can have different characteristics. But your comment on identification is like saying that all big nosed people are a race, then responding to objections by stating than anyone can clearly identify the big-nosed race just by looking at them. The grouping is artificial, and based mainly on appearance. There is no reason why Ethiopians and Namibians should be classified as the same thing. They don't even look the same. Race is not only useless, it's less than useless. Since Ethiopians and Namibians are quite different from one another, they won't be subject to the same genetic risks. Those populations with a high incidence of a genetic trait will increase the average for everyone, even those lacking said trait (and vice versa). Just like in your example of red heads, who are clearly not considered a separate race, but still require special attention that they wouldn't get if they used the averages of the more artificial "Caucasian race".

Status
Not open for further replies.