What's new

The Jazz need new commentary duo

No thanks, they are driving me crazy. One of them has said bingo every made shot for the clippers.

So now all I can hear is that guy saying "bingo" thanks a lot. Son of a bitch.

Still take them over Harpjack.

So now all I can hear is that guy saying "bingo" thanks a lot. Son of a bitch.

Still take them over Harpjack.
Lol, sorry it was driving me crazy. Now it is just entertaining that he can't stop saying it. I almost always listen to the opposing teams announcers, I usually prefer them.

Lol, sorry it was driving me crazy. Now it is just entertaining that he can't stop saying it. I almost always listen to the opposing teams announcers, I usually prefer them.

Lol. Other than that these guys are actually really good.

Clippers commentators use to be a lot funnier and chillax when they stunk year in year out. No surprise they have an edge to them now that they think their hot ****. Better than Boler? Yes but not by much

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

You know who has the best commentary duo? San Jose Sharks. I watch the boring *** Sharks just for those guys.

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

I don't mind our team. I think our announcing crew could be so much worse...like Celtics, Kings, Lakers worse.

I haven't read this thread but what would be the solution to replace them? It could be much worse. Or, we could get some people who really step up. Unless someone has somebody in mind, they'd be a transplant from another market. Boler has been here, what, 30 years? Boone 40? Harpring still having a connection and loyalty to the franchise. They've all got some emotional skin in the game for the Jazz. I'll take the above over some sophisticated douchebag who's a Jazz fan by paycheck.

I haven't read this thread but what would be the solution to replace them? It could be much worse. Or, we could get some people who really step up. Unless someone has somebody in mind, they'd be a transplant from another market. Boler has been here, what, 30 years? Boone 40? Harpring still having a connection and loyalty to the franchise. They've all got some emotional skin in the game for the Jazz. I'll take the above over some sophisticated douchebag who's a Jazz fan by paycheck.

Bill Murray and that guy that does the Shane company commercials

Bill Murray and that guy that does the Shane company commercials

Funny you mention that because I was googling him earlier today because, after 30 years of hearing his voice, I never knew what he looked like.

maxresdefault.jpg

Funny you mention that because I was googling him earlier today because, after 30 years of hearing his voice, I never knew what he looked like.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn it! Why did you do that?

Deep down I always knew he was an a****** but his voice is so comforting that I was willing to "look" past that. Now that I have seen his face there's no denying it... he's an a******!

Thanks a lot, a******!

If they have emotions towards the team, they should be better at reflecting it. Not that I claim they do not feel anything for the Jazz or anything, but growing a stranger to your own obligation happens after a certain amount of time on the biz. I think that's what has happened to Bolerjack a commentator that I always loved listening to. These last few seasons, he sounds tired and bored. What has been happening for the Jazz since the last offseason is a major milestone for the success to come. Night in night out our gladiators make the dissers and naysayers take note. I am not satisfied with the final product of the reflection demonstrated by the current commentary. I am not a big fan of "hey they have been here for years we owe them" line of thinking either.

I post, therefore I am.

Deep down I always knew he was an a****** but his voice is so comforting that I was willing to "look" past that. Now that I have seen his face there's no denying it... he's an a******!

Thanks a lot, a******!

Comforting is at the bottom of the list in how I would describe his voice. Unique for sure. Make me wonder if you are Tom Shane?

If they have emotions towards the team, they should be better at reflecting it. Not that I claim they do not feel anything for the Jazz or anything, but growing a stranger to your own obligation happens after a certain amount of time on the biz. I think that's what has happened to Bolerjack a commentator that I always loved listening to. These last few seasons, he sounds tired and bored. What has been happening for the Jazz since the last offseason is a major milestone for the success to come. Night in night out our gladiators make the dissers and naysayers take note. I am not satisfied with the final product of the reflection demonstrated by the current commentary. I am not a big fan of "hey they have been here for years we owe them" line of thinking either.

I post, therefore I am.

I'm not saying keep them out of loyalty. I was saying that they've been here long enough to be naturalized Utahns and have the Jazz be "their" team rather than some douche coming out of a SoCal market who's a good announcer but really a Lakers fan.

Thanks a lot, a******!

Well, you were advocating him being on our televised broadcasts, so...

Comforting is at the bottom of the list in how I would describe his voice. Unique for sure. Make me wonder if you are Tom Shane?

You're wrong, his voice is comforting. People go there because he makes them feel comfortable. When he speaks you feel like you have a friend in the diamond business located at the corner of state Street and 7200 south open Monday through Friday til 8 Saturday til 5 closed Sunday.