What's new

The Lakers are Going to End up as the #7 Seed

Unrelated but Zion just broke his finger and is likely going to miss the rest of the season.

Yeah I'm more along the lines of take our destiny into our own hands. Don't rely on hoping someone else doesn't crap out. If we crap out that's on us and would take us down anyway. Not good to hope 2 other teams don't crap out and let LBJ and his cronies get their groove back before meeting up with us in the WCF, where the officiating will guarantee who moves into the finals.
Eh, I want the highest percentage chance at a championship possible. So give me the worst opponent possible each round.

For round 1 I'm hoping to play San Antonio.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Eh, I want the highest percentage chance at a championship possible. So give me the worst opponent possible each round.

For round 1 I'm hoping to play San Antonio.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Sure I'd love to play 8 then 7 then 6. Just ain't happening unless the Lakers are one of them. And if they are, they will likely be at their worst in the first round.

It just sucks that in the West you win the #1 or #2 seed and get either Lebron or Steph (maybe). I guess the East isn't much better as you might get Miami or a Wiz team that is suddenly kinda interesting... just a wild year. The talent in this league is just bonkers.
That's true in Lakers' case but GSW is just mediocre. GSW making the playoffs with that roster just speaks to how good Curry actually is but they will be lucky to snatch a game against the top seeds. I think Miami is in the same boat.

Lakers is weird because Lebron is weird. Any other player and you wouldn't even bother talking about them. I think we are giving them too much credit. AD hasn't felt right all year and Lebron is getting old and the injury seems to be bothering him more than they say. Buuut it's Lebron so you never know.