Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
LeBron is really ready to quit on this season
I remember when he quit on the Cavs...

I will never forget.

He's a guy who can win games all by himself and in his last playoff series before he left the Cavs the first time he decided he didn't want to win any games for them.

That is and always will be who he is to me.

Just like Korver will always be the guy who pulled shots to get the single season 3pt% record in a game where his team needed him to take wide open 3pt shots to get on the top end of the bracket.

That's bad juju for the Lakers.

SteakNEggs

Its bad news for the jazz

Lakers will be back to normal. Unless they bounced in the play IN tournament.
Kind of torn on this. On one hand I could see us putting a lot of strain on an injured squad by making them work but I could also see LAL finding their grove and putting us in a terrible position very early in the hunt.

tonstermits

No matter who they play in the first round there is no way the lakers when a ring this year.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I think there is something more here... like he’s more hurt than they are reporting. Getting Lakers in the first round is no longer the worst thing. AD tweaked his ankle and has back spasms... coming off the Achilles thing too... they are playing a dangerous game there.
I've been saying this for a while now. Better to play them while they are hobbled a bit, trying to find a groove after hastily getting everyone back from injury rather than possible after they have had 2 solid series to get their groove back.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I remember when he quit on the Cavs...

I will never forget.

He's a guy who can win games all by himself and in his last playoff series before he left the Cavs the first time he decided he didn't want to win any games for them.

That is and always will be who he is to me.

Just like Korver will always be the guy who pulled shots to get the single season 3pt% record in a game where his team needed him to take wide open 3pt shots to get on the top end of the bracket.

That's bad juju for the Lakers.
This is why he will never be GOAT as far as I am concerned. Jordan had zero quit in him. LeBron has plenty.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I've been saying this for a while now. Better to play them while they are hobbled a bit, trying to find a groove after hastily getting everyone back from injury rather than possible after they have had 2 solid series to get their groove back.
Even better for someone else to knock them off.

JazzyBelle

“Lol the jazz don’t care about seeding just health lol seeding stupid lol”
Agree. This we don't want them is all fans. They know if they going win a chip you gotta beat the best and will have to face them sometime. Redsox slayed their enemy and then rolled to their first WS since Bambino