What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

That’s the route I’m suggesting. What we want is Quickley to tell the Knicks, “I’m not extending here and I want out”.
I think the Knicks trade for Lavine this offseason… guessing RJ and Quickley are in the deal. There was some smoke there and I think RJs extension kinda messes it up until this summer.

I think the Knicks trade for Lavine this offseason… guessing RJ and Quickley are in the deal. There was some smoke there and I think RJs extension kinda messes it up until this summer.

The Knicks are definitely itching for a superstar trade. Hoping Quickley gets lost in the shuffle like Jarrett Allen did.

But also BHAHAHDHAHAHAHAHAHWHAAHAHA!?!?!?! LOLakers are BACK!!!!

Said in teh Minny thread I was worried the James injury was gonna sink the Lakers. Maybe its AD's time now but I think they have no shot at the play in. Likely not passing us. Would prolly have kept they pick if they knew this would happen.

Given AD's history, it seems pretty unlikely that he makes it through the rest of the season healthy. I think the Lakers are toast. Kind of funny that they gave up that pick only to likely end up missing the play in anyway.

I know we're supposed to be making fun of Leon Rose/Thibs and the Knicks, but man do I like what they have going on right now.

LeBron is out multiple weeks and expected to be longer than that. KAT still has no timetable to return. NO looks terrible. OKC looks like they’re slowly falling down the standings.

Playoffs here we come!!! I would love a 3/6 matchup with SAC. That would be amazing.
I want LeBron in. Overall all these teams nosediving is bad for us because I think mostly impacts Minnesota’s positioning.

LeBron is out multiple weeks and expected to be longer than that. KAT still has no timetable to return. NO looks terrible. OKC looks like they’re slowly falling down the standings.

Playoffs here we come!!! I would love a 3/6 matchup with SAC. That would be amazing.
Agreed except I think Lakers can still rise up without Bron (AD must play big though) as their schedule is favourable..

...but I'm not sure they can catch the might jazzmen of Utah who are starting 10-day contract guys and allow Rudy Gay to lay enough bricks to build an apartment building.

I want LeBron in. Overall all these teams nosediving is bad for us because I think mostly impacts Minnesota’s positioning.
I think Minnesota is going to be a play-in team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped out of the play-in altogether though. They have a rough schedule coming up.

I think Minnesota is going to be a play-in team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped out of the play-in altogether though. They have a rough schedule coming up.
Yes but for the boat to sink the tides must rise… or some **** like that.