What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Man Charlotte sports fans are having a rough year... again.

Panthers may end up giving Caleb Williams to Chicago in exchange for Bryce Young... in addition to DJ Moore who they already sent there.

Hornets blowing up before the season even begins.

At least they can travel to Raleigh to watch Hurricanes I guess..

This is saying he threw billiard balls at a car with his ex-girlfriend and children inside. He threw the balls hard enough to dent the car and crack the windshield.

This guy didn't/doesn't belong in the NBA.
Yeah he needs to be done… I pray this story doesn’t end in a horrific fashion. Poor kids.

Its clear what the endgame looks like for Harden if his situation isnt resolved. He is gonna quit on the court at some point.

This is the way.

But I was stunned to hear the report that Sixers are looking to get an All-Star guard in return for him. Why is Morey overplaying his hand this badly? Everyone expects Harden to force his hand at some point even if he is on his best behaviour right now.

Its clear what the endgame looks like for Harden if his situation isnt resolved. He is gonna quit on the court at some point.

This is the way.

But I was stunned to hear the report that Sixers are looking to get an All-Star guard in return for him. Why is Morey overplaying his hand this badly? Everyone expects Harden to force his hand at some point even if he is on his best behaviour right now.
It seems like Clarkson would make some sense as the facilitator with us getting assets back from the clippers. Do you remember when Clarkson is available to be traded?

This is the way.

Because that’s how Morey rolls. He won’t bend if Harden mails a few games in. James will have to get downright shameless or Embiid will have to go to Morey and demand James get moved for him to lower his price. Likely not getting an all star guard back but they want enough stuff to make a bigger move later.

This is the way.

I'm stunned that you are stunned. WTF did you expect his them to report they are looking to get? Some crappy 2nd rounders and over paid trash?

This is the way.

I dont think it's that clear. I dont think Harden will quit. He's on a contract year and he knows his vaue isnt what it once was. He cant completely mail the season in.

It certainly wont be a great environment, but I dont think he will tank the Sixers season.

I dont think it's that clear. I dont think Harden will quit. He's on a contract year and he knows his vaue isnt what it once was. He cant completely mail the season in.

It certainly wont be a great environment, but I dont think he will tank the Sixers season.
Harden has quit on two teams and is still very pissed at Morey. Said today that it isnt salvageable. He was also on a contract year with the Nets when he quit on them and forced that trade.

Harden has quit on two teams and is still very pissed at Morey. Said today that it isnt salvageable. He was also on a contract year with the Nets when he quit on them and forced that trade.
Yeah I wouldn't put anything past Harden. He is by far the most petty star player I have ever seen. You have to feel bad for his teammates who probably hate him and have no respect for him but can't come out and say it.