What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Lot of people worried about Dame's contract....I think he will be playing at an elite (MVP??) level for a couple more years at least and has some more great years after that. Even if the end of the contract is bad, what is the value of having an MVP level guy at any price on your roster? He's developed an unguardable FT/Flopping ability with age and is one of the most unstoppable players in the league. Can't let him have space from 35 feet away, but you also can't press him because he will draw a foul away from the hoop or drive right by you. Oh, and you can't trap him anymore unless he has crappy teammates. His passing is also much improved.

He was 32/7 on 65 TS% last year. Did people forget how good this guy is?

Last edited:
I have to say, I totally get who enjoy the draft more than anything else. When you follow a draft closely you get so invested in different players all over the league. Looking at tonight's slate there are so many games I want to catch.

Every time I watch the Nuggets I’m like “who the hell is that?” After a play… the answer every time is Peyton Watson.

Checked in on the Bulls Raptors... can confirm the players only meeting did not work. Also this Raps team is defending really well.

HOU might be ok on offense as long as they keep the ball in FVV's hands, but outside of FVV this has got to be one of the lowest BBIQ teams in the league. One pass against their defense and it's over.

Bulls go on a 20-0 run. Why do people think Scottie Barnes is a pg… like the ball handling and passing is cute but it’s not “this guy is a pg!!!!” good.

Ausar making all sorts of plays, but he still can't buy a basket around the hoop. After struggling in the preseason he is 0-8 inside of the paint and 2-13 overall.

Scoot would not be the first rookie guard to struggle early, but he has been complete *** so far. The only time he played well was in garbage time, otherwise he's been atrocious. He will get better, but I don't think he's the the mega elite athlete as was advertised. Looks to be at least a tier down from RWB, Ja, Rose, Wall etc.

Scoot would not be the first rookie guard to struggle early, but he has been complete *** so far. The only time he played well was in garbage time, otherwise he's been atrocious. He will get better, but I don't think he's the the mega elite athlete as was advertised. Looks to be at least a tier down from RWB, Ja, Rose, Wall etc.
Left out Keyonte George. . .

It would be something if THe Hornets actually made the right call with Brandon Miller. . .