What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Jalen has always been a very dynamic player. That isnt Hendricks. The question for Jalen is can he be a consistent shooter. Still needs to prove that.
Hendricks showed plenty of times last year that he can be a very dynamic player. The fact that you and so many on this board have written him off as a bust is crazy to me.

Hendricks showed plenty of times last year that he can be a very dynamic player. The fact that you and so many on this board have written him off as a bust is crazy to me.
There's nothing dynamic about the game Hendricks showed at UCF. He's a standstill shooter or a cutter. No pass game, no dribble game, no off the bounce game, no post game.

I'm not sure he will be a bust, but the Jazz drafted a role player at best. Just hope he pans out as someone who can give you a consistent 20 mpg.

I hate when people say should he bench this guy or that. There is a huge difference between benching a player which means no longer getting minutes and bringing a guy off the bench but he is still getting significant minutes. The latter is what we are talking about and should happen.
Tell the players that. Starting is important to them. In an egoless world maybe they get it… but fact of the matter is ego factors in and given the choice of starting vs coming off the bench every player would be happier starting. So Hardy has to choose who he wants to piss off.

There's nothing dynamic about the game Hendricks showed at UCF. He's a standstill shooter or a cutter. No pass game, no dribble game, no off the bounce game, no post game.

I'm not sure he will be a bust, but the Jazz drafted a role player at best. Just hope he pans out as someone who can give you a consistent 20 mpg.
He showed plenty of dynamic things to be excited about.

The Jazz aren't very fun to watch this season. Luckily I've been getting more in to general NBA watching ever since league pass discontinued their single team pass. Here are some of the non Jazz NBA players that I irrationally like:

The All Sober Team: Tyrese Haliburton, Marcus Smart, Jimmy Butler,
Wendell Carter Jr, and Myles Turner

What non Jazz player do you like?

The Jazz aren't very fun to watch this season. Luckily I've been getting more in to general NBA watching ever since league pass discontinued their single team pass. Here are some of the non Jazz NBA players that I irrationally like:

Ive loved Tyrese since the start of last season. That dude is just a joy to watch. I also love to watch Jokic play. I guess I like playmakers lol.

Albeit Naz Reid is also one of my favourites and not a playmaker.

I like watching the Pistons this year

Interesting games around the league today.
Harden experience starts for LAC vs NYK. Gonna be interesting to see who gets how many shots and touches.
Also #1 offense meets #1 defense (BOS vs MIN).
SAS vs IND is the third game I might watch from replay.

Harden experience starts for LAC vs NYK. Gonna be interesting to see who gets how many shots and touches.

I was surprised Pop played Wemby 38 minutes yesterday. Even more surprised now since they play again today.

Absolutly. i may go live for Minny- Boston and watch Jazz in replay. I know it's bad :)