What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The injury stuff is overblown until he actually sustains an injury. The guy is an absolute freak. The rules dont apply to his body.
Was thinking in terms of it being early season and making sure he doesn't wear down before getting a solid physical base. Then again he is 19 and has looked and performed strong at the end of games. Let's see how many minutes Pop gives him tonight.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

It’s too bad we didn’t draft Hawkins at 9 and then Key. Hawkins is looking like the 2nd coming of Ray Allen. 1-3 of Key, Hawkins, and Lauri > the crap we have now.

It’s too bad we didn’t draft Hawkins at 9 and then Key. Hawkins is looking like the 2nd coming of Ray Allen. 1-3 of Key, Hawkins, and Lauri > the crap we have now.
Hawkins struggled at first, but has had a couple of good games now and obviously broke out in a big way tonight. I'm still a little down on him overall, since I'm not sure he does a lot of the other things that help you win, but to have a game like he did tonight is pretty incredible.

If you love basketball with defense, Minny-Boston was one of the best game i have seen in years. From both teams. Won't be surprised if Boston make it this year, they are impressive. Minny will be a top 4 at West but probably not good enough to be a contender this year.

If you love basketball with defense, Minny-Boston was one of the best game i have seen in years. From both teams. Won't be surprised if Boston make it this year, they are impressive. Minny will be a top 4 at West but probably not good enough to be a contender this year.
Celtics have and amazing starting lineup, they just have next to no depth. If they are healthy I think they are the favorites to win.