What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Aaron Nesmith is starting to get traction now in his 4th year in the league. Our guy Sensabaugh should play a similar role and be at least as good as Nesmith, likely better.

There's a lot of motivation for players, as it turns out. Pride is still a thing, and these Pacers wanted to beat a rival and make a statement. You have to believe they'll gain confidence from this and probably be less afraid of getting the Celtics in the playoffs. As far as the Celtics go, I don't think anyone likes losing a win-or-go-home game and they're all young dudes. It'll have to sting a little bit when you're at home on Saturday and some other guys are in Vegas, presumably with all kinds of attention and celebrities in attendance. On national TV.

Also, while 500k is not a big deal for guys on max contracts, but it's a big deal for some of the rookies and especially guys on 2-way contracts. Pacers' Kendall Brown is set to make half a million in salary this year. Just beating Boston is an extra 20% for him. And you have to believe that his teammates/friends care about that too and are happy for him.

Was Tacos Lopez the one that was mentioned here like a year ago or something like that? GF mentioned it, if it's the one I'm thinking of, and I went to their West Jordan location, if that's what it is. They have the vampiros?
That's the one.
They have an orange colored sauce that is their spiciest and also their best. I put tiny little drops on each bite. I like their vampiros, mullatos, and quesadillas. I love the al pastor.
They have tongue, and tripe and other stuff I'm too scared to try. I stick with the al pastor and asada

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The general sentiment on Reddit seems mostly positive or indifferent, about the in-season tourney.
I like it. Not great or anything but better than nothing

That's the one.
They have an orange colored sauce that is their spiciest and also their best. I put tiny little drops on each bite. I like their vampiros, mullatos, and quesadillas. I love the al pastor.
They have tongue, and tripe and other stuff I'm too scared to try. I stick with the al pastor and asada

Yeah, I think I’ll stick with the normal stuff. I ended up trying Guinea pig recently, which I wasn’t specifically intending to.

Yeah, I think I’ll stick with the normal stuff. I ended up trying Guinea pig recently, which I wasn’t specifically intending to.
Brains is the other thing they have that I couldn't think of when I posted that.
Brains, tongue, and tripe. No thanks. Pork, chicken, steak. Yes please.
Btw their cheese only quesadillas are amazing. I get that for my daughter and to be honest I think it might be better than anything I get for myself.