What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Best Mexican food in the slc area is a place called Tacos Lopez. Two locations. One in West valley and one in West Jordan. So so good. Careful with their hot sauces though. They are all pretty hot even their most mild ones are pretty hot and their hot one will burn your tongue

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Is there still that Barbacoa on 9th & 9th? They were my favorite of the "fresh-mex" places, followed by Cafe Rio, then probably Rubios. The only ones I have here of that style are Chipotle (not a fan) and Qdoba (better, but still not great, their salsa game is pretty weak). I will usually just go to either a taqueria or a sit-down, so more traditional. And nobody does Mexican anywhere like Red Iguana.
Ya barbacoa is fantastic

Unpopular opinion but I can’t say I’ve understood the hype. I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just weird that it’s so unanimously hyped.
I don't like that place. And I don't like mole at all.

Best Mexican food in the slc area is a place called Tacos Lopez. Two locations. One in West valley and one in West Jordan. So so good. Careful with their hot sauces though. They are all pretty hot even their most mild ones are pretty hot and their hot one will burn your tongue

Looks amazing. Going. Tonight.

20231204_144907.jpg20231204_144845.jpg20231204_144823.jpg20231204_144830.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

The best Mexican foods places are always the non-chain local business ones.
Chains can be good as long as they stay small and local. There's one chain of taquerias here in Corvallis, La Rockita, but there's only 3 of them, so they can maintain quality.

Was Tacos Lopez the one that was mentioned here like a year ago or something like that? GF mentioned it, if it's the one I'm thinking of, and I went to their West Jordan location, if that's what it is. They have the vampiros?

I think both games tonight will be close, but I'm going Celtics and Pelicans.

Just when you think Boston has it all under control, Haliburton takes over.