What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

It probably doesn't kick in until next year.
Since my edit is now buried on the last page:

Edit:

Yea, I'd love to see whatever source whoever said that is using

Whether I sort from total or AAV JB is definitely there. So is KAT.

Gobert is actually #23 when sorting by AAV, he's #12 in total value, so I assume that is the top 15 criteria they are using?

If going by that:
Brown
KAT
Doncic
Gobert
Ant
Haliburton

Are all in the top 15 of that list...

Wtf am I doing wrong here...?

Seriously who cares about what Draymond say? The level zero of interest. I don't have Twiter, IG and all this s.... and it's a blessing. Unfortunatly new generations are using those social media as real source of informations and take most of it as granted when probably 10% if what appear there is true/ or have interest.

For the rest, a bit disapointed here to see how some peoples are not tolerant about people supporting ex jazz players, probably reflecting the new world...

It's crazy to me how much some NBA players, great NBA players even, are so desperate to be part of the media in the lamest way possible.

There's something unique about the NBA where players want to **** on other players as well. All the old players will bash current players any chance they get.

We have a ton of work to do. This is a really flawed roster right now and it starts with our lack of long athletic wings that can switch nonstop and swarm teams defensively. The good news is that we have plenty of picks over the next few years to transform this roster. This draft alone could transform the roster with the amount of long wings that is has.
So much this.

And we need a center or two. I don’t necessarily think we need to burn a draft pick. But Dallas has two centers that look better than Kessler. They play defense, run like deer, rebound the **** out of the ball, and are constant lob threats. Minnesota has three quality centers. The one thing holding Boston back is that their starting center is out.

I’m just blown away how we’ve tanked for two years and really haven’t improved this roster at all. There’s just so much work to do. And so much player development to make as well.

So much this.

And we need a center or two. I don’t necessarily think we need to burn a draft pick. But Dallas has two centers that look better than Kessler. They play defense, run like deer, rebound the **** out of the ball, and are constant lob threats. Minnesota has three quality centers. The one thing holding Boston back is that their starting center is out.

I’m just blown away how we’ve tanked for two years and really haven’t improved this roster at all. There’s just so much work to do. And so much player development to make as well.
The real problem is that we didn't really tank these last few years so we never bottomed out the way we needed to. Instead we half-assed it for the first half of both seasons which put us in no man's land. Hopefully this is the offseason where we finally commit to bottoming out like we should have a few years ago.

The real problem is that we didn't really tank these last few years so we never bottomed out the way we needed to. Instead we half-assed it for the first half of both seasons which put us in no man's land. Hopefully this is the offseason where we finally commit to bottoming out like we should have a few years ago.
So trade Lauri and Sexton

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

So trade Lauri and Sexton

At this point? I’m down. We aren’t competing anytime soon. We’re so far away. Might as well trade talent for future picks before they either get injured or demand to be traded. After watching what it takes to win game 7 against the defending champs, we just don’t have anything close to the talent to compete. Jamal Murray runs circles around us. Then Ant runs circles around Murray. Time to tank and tank hard. Time to draft 2-3 franchise changing players. It’s not like this team with Lauri and sexton giving up 70+ pts per half is watchable anyway.

And hope to get players who are half as good as Lauri and Sexton in the draft.
Sure I guess. I was just responding to a poster who was saying we need to bottom out and really tank.

And hope to get players who are half as good as Lauri and Sexton in the draft.
A 10% chance at finding better players (5% chance that it’s a significant upgrade), a 20% chance at getting equivalent value, and a 70% chance of getting less returning than you’re sending out.

Just my estimation but it doesn’t look too ****ing good.

Bottoming out and drafting young players rarely improves your roster for years. Rookies almost never help you win, even 2nd/3rd year guys aren't much help. It takes awhile to develop especially these really young guys coming in. Veteran players are usually big help to developing the guys as well especially winning players.

Back