What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The malone attack on David Robinson and killing Steve nash are almost never talked about but are pretty damn horrible.

Not a lot of break for the Nuggets. PJ Dozier out too, haven't seen any news on Murray's return, MPJr is out indefinitely, Barton has had his struggles, and Jokic is currently having wrist issues.

Not a lot of break for the Nuggets. PJ Dozier out too, haven't seen any news on Murray's return, MPJr is out indefinitely, Barton has had his struggles, and Jokic is currently having wrist issues.
They are our rivals but that sucks for them. I generally like the nuggets. That's going to be tough.

Dozier news suck. He was up for a new contract I think. Always thought he would be a good fit for the Jazz.

With the rumors of MPJ being out for the season, it wouldn't surprise me if Nuggets never brought Murray back and rested Jokic more than usual.

Dozier news suck. He was up for a new contract I think. Always thought he would be a good fit for the Jazz.

With the rumors of MPJ being out for the season, it wouldn't surprise me if Nuggets never brought Murray back and rested Jokic more than usual.
What happened to MPJ ?

Nuggets are in such a tough spot. That contract is going to be a millstone.

AB just played Kemba Walker out of the Knicks rotation...... Both he and Neto were basically made of glass when they were here and now both have since turned their career around. Maybe we do need to take a closer look at our medical department.