What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Could they have had them both? I dont think so.
I think so. I think Grant would have stayed if Denver beat the Detroit offer... Gordon was in a trade. Letting Grant walk was pretty rough... but no one would have guessed they'd have THIS many issues.

I feel bad for Kemba. Dude might be toast. His on/off differential is horrid. And for him to flame out in front of his hometown in pretty ****ing rough.
I think he could be a solid bench guy in the right situation but yeah this is rough for him. There are some teams that should consider acquiring him in one way or another. I think the issue is compounded because of their personnel.

Wow, Alec Burks played 39 minutes in their last game. Lead the team in minutes. Im shocked. Not shocked that he scored 23 points with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals though. Always said he would put up big numbers if given the minutes.

Wow, Alec Burks played 39 minutes in their last game. Lead the team in minutes. Im shocked. Not shocked that he scored 23 points with 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals though. Always said he would put up big numbers if given the minutes.
2 games before that burks scored 17 of his 20 points in the 4th quarter on 6-8 from the field (6-7 from 3) 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists and zero turnovers in 25 minutes. No wonder they moved him to the starting lineup for the most recent game. About time.

Burks is shooting 45% from 3 on the season.

2 games before that burks scored 17 of his 20 points in the 4th quarter on 6-8 from the field (6-7 from 3) 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists and zero turnovers in 25 minutes. No wonder they moved him to the starting lineup for the most recent game. About time.

Burks is shooting 45% from 3 on the season.
He can fill the microwave role off the bench like JC, with better three point shooting and rebounding. He also gets deflection at a decent rate.

Burks is leading the knicks in minutes again tonight and the knicks have a slight lead over the nets. Burks has 22 points and 5 rebounds with about 7 minutes to go.

Burks is leading the knicks in minutes again tonight and the knicks have a slight lead over the nets. Burks has 22 points and 5 rebounds with about 7 minutes to go.
With 2 steals and 1 block. He also had a 5 steal game this season.

Naw AB's no good. Quin decreed it.
AB's career high in minutes was 33 per game, and that was recorded under Quin. Then he just got hurt and only played 27 games that season. Saying Quin doesn't like AB is like saying Quin doesn't like Niang, uncle Jeff or Neto, when the amount of minutes Quin's given to those guys clearly states otherwise

Burks finished with 39 minutes 25 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists. They lost by 2. Durant took over at the end big time. Burks final shot was a made 3 with 2 minutes and 40 seconds left in the game to give the knicks a 2 point lead. Didn't get another shot the rest of the game though he did get the assist on an evan fournier 3 pointer to tie the game at 110-110 with 17.7 seconds left.