What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The scorekeeper for the Memphis Grizzlies has been fraudulently giving Jaren Jackson Jr steals and blocks that didn’t occur or weren’t his. It only happens at home games and there is some damning evidence against him. This is going to blow up very soon.

I watched the so called “blocks” , his hands weren’t near the ball on the plays .

Jokic 15 assists yesterday pushed his average to triple double with 25.1 PPG, 11.1 RPG and 10.0 APG.

Nick Wright will likely hate him all the way to MVP again. I swear that man has so many haters inside media circles that what ever agenda he pushes for, the push back is guaranteed. Its like Stephen A + Skip in their prime put together in one body.

Jokic 15 assists yesterday pushed his average to triple double with 25.1 PPG, 11.1 RPG and 10.0 APG.

Nick Wright will likely hate him all the way to MVP again. I swear that man has so many haters inside media circles that what ever agenda he pushes for, the push back is guaranteed. Its like Stephen A + Skip in their prime put together in one body.
Yeah he has to far and away be the front-runner yet again. He is so consistent year to year, he is making a strong case for being the best player in basketball in the world right now. And might be the highest IQ bball player to boot. Too bad they can't put a better supporting cast around him. If he had a similar supporting cast as Steph had, he would have multiple rings too.

Yeah he has to far and away be the front-runner yet again. He is so consistent year to year, he is making a strong case for being the best player in basketball in the world right now. And might be the highest IQ bball player to boot. Too bad they can't put a better supporting cast around him. If he had a similar supporting cast as Steph had, he would have multiple rings too.

The front runner right now is Embiid with Jokic and Tatum probably 2nd and 3rd. Doncic should be right there as well for carrying such a trash team to a winning record.

The front runner right now is Embiid with Jokic and Tatum probably 2nd and 3rd. Doncic should be right there as well for carrying such a trash team to a winning record.
NBA.com, Jokic #1 (Embiid #2)
ESPN, Jokic #1 (Embiid #2)
NBC, Jokic #1 (Doncic #2, Embiid #3)
Vegas odds, Jokic -105 (highest), Embiid +210 (lowest)

Does doncic make players around him worse? People seem to play better before and after being around him. I think you just have to go harden style around him. You just want 4 3 and D guys on the court with him who don't need touches and are ready to shoot I guess.

Does doncic make players around him worse? People seem to play better before and after being around him. I think you just have to go harden style around him. You just want 4 3 and D guys on the court with him who don't need touches and are ready to shoot I guess.
Its a balance. Harden hated it at times but the best version of that team was the one with CP. I think Luka works best with 3 and D guys but you also need guys that can carry the offense when he struggles or is off the court. They also need secondary creators for when he gets doubled/trapped.

Not as of a few days ago...

Hey and Lauri got a mention at least, that's cool!

Not that those lists actually matter but that was also posted before Embiid destroyed Jokic in their matchup the other day. You can't go wrong with either player but as of now I think you have to go with Embiid. Still plenty of season left though and we all know Embiid has been fragile for his entire career.

LeBron is now 88 points from passing Kareem for career regular season points. What game do you think he hits it on? I think he will be going hard to get the record against the Pelicans, but it would be nice to see him do it against the home crowd against OKC or Milwaukee

Feb 2 @ Indiana
Feb 4 @ New Orleans
Feb 7 vs. Oklahoma City
Feb 9 vs. Milwaukee
Feb 11 @ Golden State

So Washington has won six in a row? They got so hot the NBA had to cancel their next game for safety reasons.