What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Wow, completely disagree on this. I can't stand McDonalds nuggets, to the point where it's really difficult for me to understand how anybody likes them (obviously there are tons of people who like them including my 6 year old). For me BK nuggets are by far the best out of McDonalds, Wendy's and BK.
They’ve done good adding to their sauce profile but I only see at McDonald’s chicken nuggets when we get like the 20 pack if we got a bunch of kids. Not a huge fan.

Grew up on Whataburger
Had my first whataburger in Texas. I liked the food but my good hell the wait was incredible. We are talking like 45 minutes and the drive thru wasn’t that backed up. Would have been 10 minutes max at McDonald’s maybe 15 at innout.

Had my first whataburger in Texas. I liked the food but my good hell the wait was incredible. We are talking like 45 minutes and the drive thru wasn’t that backed up. Would have been 10 minutes max at McDonald’s maybe 15 at innout.
They aren't as good anymore as they were in the 90s

One thing that McDonald's definitely does the best on is chicken nuggets. Even at other places that the nuggets are decent, they're still generic. Like Wendy's are decent, but they're generic. Nuggets can be really bad. Often times too much batter. Nuggets that are actual chicken chunks can be good, like Chick Fil-A (not necessarily saying they're the best). The absolute worst type of chicken nugget is "boneless" wings. That's awful. They aren't wings at all. They're nuggets, and awful ones at that. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much crunchy batter. Just say you're eating bad nuggets and stop trying to fool about eating wings.

McNuggets are amazing, though. So were the McNugget toys.

View attachment 15512

Side note but Sonic got rid of their boneless wings and they are just sauced popcorn chicken now. So wrong and they are terrible.

Last edited:
One thing that McDonald's definitely does the best on is chicken nuggets. Even at other places that the nuggets are decent, they're still generic. Like Wendy's are decent, but they're generic. Nuggets can be really bad. Often times too much batter. Nuggets that are actual chicken chunks can be good, like Chick Fil-A (not necessarily saying they're the best). The absolute worst type of chicken nugget is "boneless" wings. That's awful. They aren't wings at all. They're nuggets, and awful ones at that. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much crunchy batter. Just say you're eating bad nuggets and stop trying to fool about eating wings.

McNuggets are amazing, though. So were the McNugget toys.

View attachment 15512
Good post. Boneless wings suck.
Chick fil a nuggets are awesome.
McDonald's are good. Wendy's suck.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Side not but Sonic got rid of their boneless wings and they are just sauced popcorn chicken now. So wrong and they are terrible.
My wife and kids used to eat at Sonic occasionally. I've never been a big fan of anything there. Not sure if they are or not. It's probably been over a year since they've been. I believe it was the mozzarella sticks my wife liked.

My wife and kids used to eat at Sonic occasionally. I've never been a big fan of anything there. Not sure if they are or not. It's probably been over a year since they've been. I believe it was the mozzarella sticks my wife liked.

A nearby Sonic is a requirement for anywhere we live. My wife goes at least once a week, but only for the drinks. Sometimes they have 50 cent corn dogs, and I'll go with her on those days.

This year for the Festivus Airing of Grievances, I'm going to be listing every food joint and how they've let me down, not just in the past year, but over the past couple decades.