What's new

The Official 2014/15 Tank Watch thread

Eff the tank... lets ruin Houston's playoff chances... It is pretty much what we always do. I want to see those Clutch Fans Forum babies crying about how we beat them with our second stringers.

I'd rather we narrowly lose. A "close but no cigar" type situation. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth of our young guys - making them HUNGRY to work hard during the offseason & come back strong next year.

Best case scenario for me:

- BKN win

- Jazz narrowly loses

I doubt that the Jazz win tonight. The Rockets are already playing like its the playoffs. Don't think the Jazz have the same urgency.

11/12. That's where they'll end up at.

If nothing else, I'd like Gobert and Exum to try to take the game over on offense tonight. Win or lose. Fail or succeed. That's what I'd like to see. Rudy and Dante putting the team on their shoulders.

Perplexing lineup tonight... Favors starting back from injury... Burke back from injury...

And yet Booker doesn't player, Evans 1st big off the bench.

Brooklyn finally takes the lead against Orlando! Come on, take us home Deron.

With a Brooklyn win we have a coin flip for 11 regardless of an Indiana win or loss.

So wrapping this up.

Utah splits the ping pong balls with the 9th seed in the EC and drafts at 11 or 12. If Indiana loses, Brooklyn is in the POs and Indiana is in the lotto with us.

Phx is 13th.

OKC misses the playoffs by 1 game and drafts 14th. Oops. That delays our pick from them in the Kanter trade, but whatever.

Miami wins 37 games and picks 10th. Trevor Booker's explosion and Utah's 100% Cotton game cost the Jazz 1 or 2 spots, but it's not a huge deal probably.

I'm surprised New Orleans got the win over the Spurs. The Spurs now drop to 4th effectively and play Portland. Maybe that's the match-up they wanted. Memphis has a better record at the 6th seed.

So wrapping this up.

Utah splits the ping pong balls with the 9th seed in the EC and drafts at 11 or 12. If Indiana loses, Brooklyn is in the POs and Indiana is in the lotto with us.

Phx is 13th.

OKC misses the playoffs by 1 game and drafts 14th. Oops. That delays our pick from them in the Kanter trade, but whatever.

Miami wins 37 games and picks 10th. Trevor Booker's explosion and Utah's 100% Cotton game cost the Jazz 1 or 2 spots, but it's not a huge deal probably.

I actually like that scenario better. No one knows whether Durant or Westbrook will still be around by then. Plus wouldn't it be cool to have a deep playoff run & still get a useful lottery pick in 2018? (similar to how we got Hayward from the Knicks pick?)

I actually like that scenario better. No one knows whether Durant or Westbrook will still be around by then. Plus wouldn't it be cool to have a deep playoff run & still get a useful lottery pick in 2018? (similar to how we got Hayward from the Knicks pick?)

I hope durant goes to wizard

Sent from the JazzFanz app