What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

It’s interesting how this story has evolved in just 24 hrs.

* First it was fake news. Didn’t happen.
* Then Rudy admitted it on CNN.
* On Sunday, members of the cabinet denied any wrongdoing. Trump claimed he didn’t delay anything and all he wanted was for corruption to be investigated.
* Today began with him claiming no quid pro pro. But we find out that aid was delayed weeks before the phone call to strong arm Ukraine. And members of the cabinet knew about it.
* Oh and Egypt was going to arrest an American journalist and the trump administration sat on that info.
In his frustration tonight he’s lashed out at Biden, Romney, and some girl talking about climate change.

Does anyone in this administration not deserve impeachment and jail time? My goodness. No one in the White House appears to be human.

Hahahahahaha

Dudes trash. He needs to go. But we do we distract ourselves with molehills when mountains are RIGHT THERE!!!
While I don't think it matters much what we here bring attention to, I agree that's not really much to get worked up about.

While I don't think it matters much what we here bring attention to, I agree that's not really much to get worked up about.

Jazzfanz is often a microcosm of the nation as a whole. How often do you see some stupid *** complaint against this admin get played over a legit complaint. Sometimes over simple attempts to rewrite vocabulary definitions.

Talk about, get out of your own way.

Jazzfanz is often a microcosm of the nation as a whole. How often do you see some stupid *** complaint against this admin get played over a legit complaint. Sometimes over simple attempts to rewrite vocabulary definitions.

Talk about, get out of your own way.
Yeah I feel you.

It’s interesting how this story has evolved in just 24 hrs.

* First it was fake news. Didn’t happen.
* Then Rudy admitted it on CNN.
* On Sunday, members of the cabinet denied any wrongdoing. Trump claimed he didn’t delay anything and all he wanted was for corruption to be investigated.
* Today began with him claiming no quid pro pro. But we find out that aid was delayed weeks before the phone call to strong arm Ukraine. And members of the cabinet knew about it.
* Oh and Egypt was going to arrest an American journalist and the trump administration sat on that info.
In his frustration tonight he’s lashed out at Biden, Romney, and some girl talking about climate change.

Does anyone in this administration not deserve impeachment and jail time? My goodness. No one in the White House appears to be human.
It's pretty stunning how quickly this has developed in just the last day, or even just the last few hours. That Washington Post article may be remembered as the tipping point.

One thing that I am really curious about is whether or not John Bolton had a role to play in this. The time line of his dismissal seems to line up, and he was against withholding the defense funds from Ukraine. Could get very interesting.

It's pretty stunning how quickly this has developed in just the last day, or even just the last few hours. That Washington Post article may be remembered as the tipping point.

One thing that I am really curious about is whether or not John Bolton had a role to play in this. The time line of his dismissal seems to line up, and he was against withholding the defense funds from Ukraine. Could get very interesting.
Could be, but I've seen plausible timelines for a few other people as well.

I hate to say this but after watching Greta's "how dare you" speech on CNN and then seeing Trump troll her I'm mildly entertained.

No way that girl is saying what she is without being influenced and she's loving the attention.

The world we live in.

Last edited:

How dare you.

I'm all for her but her dramatics are too much for me.

That said, the imovie seminars basically say, we don't take you serious and dumb people think that that's what is going on.

**** me and call me Miles Davis. How dare you.

I hate to say this but after watching Greta's "how dare you" speech on CNN and then seeing Trump troll her I'm mildly entertained.

No way that girl is saying what she is without being influenced and loving the attention.

The world we live in.
I mean, she's clearly passionate about the issue, so of course she would welcome the attention.

I think it's pretty disgusting how many adults (who should know better) have attacked her. Saying she's a Nazi, or mentally ill. It's possibly to disagree with a child and not stoop so low.

As for her dramatics, well the cold hard facts haven't managed to make a difference in the world's response to this existential crisis, so maybe we need someone who is willing to make an emotional appeal.

I mean, she's clearly passionate about the issue, so of course she would welcome the attention.

I think it's pretty disgusting how many adults (who should know better) have attacked her. Saying she's a Nazi, or mentally ill. It's possibly to disagree with a child and not stoop so low.

As for her dramatics, well the cold hard facts haven't managed to make a difference in the world's response to this existential crisis, so maybe we need someone who is willing to make an emotional appeal.

Yeah, I don't wanna come across as attacking her. I read some things that had Twitter comments that attacked her and were pathetic (the nazi bowtie propaganda for example.)

Watching her, and reading people, she's a lil too much for me. Call me out on it or whatever. I'm not against her thoughts but saying how dare you ever other sentence and her facial expressions while admitting she has it good is too much.

From Russian State Media from the 15th: Zelensky did not take the White House's Signal

https://www.vesti.ru/videos/show/vid/810950/

Let me tell you: The Russians know exactly how Trump was trying to strong arm the Ukrainian government.

Also - it's worth getting a sense of how closely the Russians follow our domestic politics. This has discussions of Jon Bolton, Tom Cotton, Giuliani, etc in just a few minutes.

Hahahahahaha

Dudes trash. He needs to go. But we do we distract ourselves with molehills when mountains are RIGHT THERE!!!

No one is being distracted by this molehill. Its just a post about it, not a thread or anything. Like most of his molehills it wont get much if any discussion

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

@colton is right. He's a traitor to this country.

When he looked the cameras in the eye, and said "Russia, if you're listening... ", he was announcing I am a traitor. When he stood aside Putn, and looked the cameras in the eye in Helsinki and said "I don't see why they(Russia) would"(interfere in the 2016 election), he was again announcing I am a traitor. That's twice he was right in our face with his treasonous heart. For all the world to see. Some day, when we've rid ourselves of this man, those words will live in infamy.